Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

not able to meet minimum quality threshold

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Never mind what my comment on a pic is like, I always get the message that "it doesn't meet the minimum quality threshold". However, when other users write "sexy like hell" or something like that, this obviously meets the minimum quality threshold. How can that be true?

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

I just noticed that it happens to other users, too (see below).

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

First, there is nothing below.

Second, my guess is because you post stupid comments.

https://postimg.cc/9RQ4D9W6

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is missing your "victim" comments.

The man loves his headlocks lol.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Firstly, there really is something below (see "Bug in the 'minimum quality threshold'"). Secondly, my comments are certainly not more stupid than others, and at least I know how to write the word "biceps" (many other users don't). When somebody writes: "Wow, what a woman!" or "Sexy like hell", that is also not very intelligent, is it? However, I think the focus in this forum is not to give "intelligent" comments but to express admiration. I do this by saying that I'd like to feel how strong she is - that's the meaning of "headlock victim". Maybe nobody misses that, but it hasn't disturbed anyone up to now. When I have some time, I'll look out for some "intelligent" comments in this forum which meet the minimum quality threshold and post them here... :-)

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Her arms are just ridiculous! Her arms are bigger too Lucky photographer for sure! 🥵🥵🥵 Holy heck those arms Simply unbelievable Whoofff armwrestling with her arms would be very tough Built! 💪😍 Dominant princess! How is this even possible? So strong! Damn. Who is this? I would like to give her an oily massage

These are just a few of the recent comments which all meet the "minimum quality requirements"...

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

At least I don't offend anybody with my comments...

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by capitanplanetita
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Never mind what my comment on a pic is like, I always get the message that "it doesn't meet the minimum quality threshold". However, when other users write "sexy like hell" or something like that, this obviously meets the minimum quality threshold. How can that be true?

That filter is nothing but another way to get a power trip. That filter is totally unnecessary.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

At least I don't offend anybody with my comments...

You sure don't. You are 100000000000000% right. That filter is not necessary.

cgsweat
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »