Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your current favorite?

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

It's very hard not to put Vivian Roberge on a favorite list. Her biceps are incredible!!!!!

Soooo True!

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Katyukha Kuznetsova

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Harmony Doughty!

Marbled centaur girl with no obvious plastic, tatts, piercings, PEDs or garish makeup. Her face and style seem super down to earth and approachable, even nurturing.

Her lower body is so voluminous it looks morphed, but the attached rock climbing video confirms her shape.

Could do with better photos though.

I wonder how many guys are guilty of looking at her ass as they walk past her in public. I know I would be lol.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

I wonder how many guys are guilty of looking at her ass as they walk past her in public. I know I would be lol.

If you weren't looking at her ass, there would definitely be something wrong with you!

Nov 03, 2022 - edited Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Among ladies with recent pix, it's Vivian Roberge. The fact that her biceps has a peak like the one above FROM THE BACK is pretty incredible. From the front, it is also simply outrageous and with extremely well-defined cuts. But, as many may know, I will also always be in love with the incredible Veronica Valentyne, and especially the pic above taken in a German cafe with ideal sunlight. It shows off the outrageous biceps peak she has even though she is not a big woman. Talk about hard work!

Nov 30, 2022 - permalink

Brianny Terry without a doubt climbed the charts into my top favorites recently. Like Hunter Henderson, she's straddling the fence of being an elite powerlifter and holding a top tier hypertrophic physique at the same time! Uggh! She is SO damn hot!!!

Nov 30, 2022 - permalink

Brianny Terry without a doubt climbed the charts into my top favorites recently. Like Hunter Henderson, she's straddling the fence of being an elite powerlifter and holding a top tier hypertrophic physique at the same time! Uggh! She is SO damn hot!!!

Your favorite is a rival/admirer of my favorite!

Nov 30, 2022 - permalink

Your favorite is a rival/admirer of my favorite!

Interesting. The fantasy potential for that dynamic is absurd! I don't even think I want to go down that rabbithole. Whewww. I assume you're talking about Kristy Hawkins??

Nov 30, 2022 - permalink

Interesting. The fantasy potential for that dynamic is absurd! I don't even think I want to go down that rabbithole. Whewww. I assume you're talking about Kristy Hawkins??

Yep! There was a meet a couple years back where Brianny and Kristy were each setting their lifts to outdo the other's previous best lift. Some women's 75kg world records changed hands back and forth several times that day. Even the commentators on stream were like "this is what powerlifting is all about" -- the intense competition between top lifters.

Later, Brianny would appear in Kristy's IG comments, often with 😍 or a similarly admiring emoji. People in powerlifting are pretty chill, there's rarely any grudges or enmity from what I can see. Plus, it's difficult not to admire Kristy Hawkins.

Nov 30, 2022 - permalink

For me I have several faves: Currently it's Vivi Winkler, Taylor Hunt, Anita Timofeyev (her & Taylor Hunt sometimes take pics & do Tik-Tok's together which I love) Kassandra Gillis, Juliane Zillman who unfortunately was here on GWM for a hot sec and now her photos are gone, but I follow her on Instagram. Frida Paulsen Stern is freaking incredible and gorgeous.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Yep! There was a meet a couple years back where Brianny and Kristy were each setting their lifts to outdo the other's previous best lift. Some women's 75kg world records changed hands back and forth several times that day. Even the commentators on stream were like "this is what powerlifting is all about" -- the intense competition between top lifters.

Later, Brianny would appear in Kristy's IG comments, often with 😍 or a similarly admiring emoji. People in powerlifting are pretty chill, there's rarely any grudges or enmity from what I can see. Plus, it's difficult not to admire Kristy Hawkins.

I read about that. Crazy how that happens because it's not something I hear about too often! Chris Ghanbari uploaded footage he recorded of her competing on stage and I was pretty much sold on Brianny from then on!!!

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

And while I'm at it, let me not forget the gorgeous Evon Willingham! I'm astounded at how densely muscled she is and her proportions are amazing. Such a beautiful sight she is!!!

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

I prefer short stocky girls with a lot of muscle mass in relation to their height, with well developed pectorals, a thick muscular torso and well developed legs and butt.

in terms of muscle quality I think few women can match branka, her body is literally carved out of marble, with an body-armor chest and abs and probably the best glutes and calves at the moment. also although she is not a classic beauty, there is something very attractive about her smile and appearance.

if we're going to talk about mainstream beauties, for me the number one is galina, a classic super-beauty combined with a strong compact body, surely the most elegant sportswoman at the moment.

in terms of overall proportions I really like Donna, her progress is fantastic and I think she just needs a bit of work on her muscle quality and density to become legendary.

Dec 05, 2022 - edited Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Mistie Lopez. No explanation needed!

[deleted]
Dec 05, 2022 - edited Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Lenka Ferencukova is the best. She lives in my mind everyday.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

It had been a long time since a woman could obsess me like Jacqueline Rios currently does

[deleted]
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

I think that I'm probably not the only one who would say that Melinda Lindmark has been my favorite for quite some time

Dec 21, 2022 - edited Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Mandy (mandy_og). My latest infatuation. I know she's young (21) SO i hope SHE STAYS and gets BIGGER FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS.

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

It had been a long time since a woman could obsess me like Jacqueline Rios currently does

I hope she goes the Micaela V route.

Dec 21, 2022 - edited Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

My current favs are...

Anastasia Korableva, I love her size and her "this is me, like it or leave it" attitude...

Kolly Amandine

Leyvina Barros

Sarah Boes

I guess I like the big girls he he

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Guess so!

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink
Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Shannon Seeley! Definitely one of the sexiest and most attractive female bodybuilders today. Nothing sexier than a female bodybuilder who loves a good most muscular pose. Kinky as fuck too! 😏

I second this!! Definitely my "current" favorite!

[deleted]
Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Yeo

Ashley

SLAVA

« first < prev Page 4 of 6 next > last »