Forum > Trans Women > Thread

TSPersianMuscleBarbie

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink
Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

So powerful! ๐Ÿ˜

Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

There's already a thread for her here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

@Tomcat58 I don't think we have a way to merge threads, so you could either repost this in the other one, or I could copy the contents over as a new post, but then it would show under my name.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Can anyone vouch for her Only Fans?

cgsweat
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

I joined a long time ago (1-2 years or so) and it's a lot like her Twitter page if I recall. She has a nice body, but tbh her "package" is a little underwhelming. I would call it "adequate" at best.

Having said that, her OF page is cheap so it's probably worth looking at at least once. I don't know about her DM content, but I never bother with those of any page I subscribe to.

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

I joined a long time ago (1-2 years or so) and it's a lot like her Twitter page if I recall. She has a nice body, but tbh her "package" is a little underwhelming. I would call it "adequate" at best.

Having said that, her OF page is cheap so it's probably worth looking at at least once. I don't know about her DM content, but I never bother with those of any page I subscribe to.

you have convinced me! just subscribed and itโ€™s pretty awesome. her body is insane

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »