Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

How many female members are on this site who fancy muscular women?

[deleted]
Sep 24, 2022 - permalink

I just assume it's mostly men on here, so I would be curious about the actual gender ratio.

Sep 24, 2022 - permalink

+1

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

I would guess less than 5%, and more than likely that’s going to be on the low end.

There are definitely prominent woman users (kristifigure comes to mind,) but you’re more likely to run into a guy pretending to be a woman versus actual women

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

2 actives members for sure are women.

Around 5 - 10 are less active or banned.

Others, especially in the chatroom are mostly men pretending to be a woman.

Real women should have a certification in their name like a Sarah Fanelli or something.

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Here, here...I have been trying to psyche myself up to take on a session wrestler for years now.

[deleted]
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Hi I’m Mackenzie but I go by Ms Mack mostly lol. I just recently found this site. Love it! I don’t have muscles yet but this site definitely motivates me to want big beautiful muscles! Looking forward in meeting some members here both male and female. I want all the motivation I can get!

Chainer
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

The above user is the alt of an account that's been around for longer and does not pretend to be female.

I would guess less than 5%

5% is way too high. The only way that could even be remotely close to accurate is if these 5% never post or comment on the site. Among users who do post (whether that be pics or comments), the ratio of women to men is a rounding error away from 0%. Case in point: our friend Mcmack2009 above.

If a user is not verified, and claims to be female, they are lying. I mean... I suppose it's possible that out of the thousands of accounts that have done this over the lifetime of the site, one or two were actually really women. But again, this is a rounding error. If someone claims to be female, and you believe them, you are deluding yourself.

Among verified users, there are probably a good portion (50%? Just a guess) that are actually registered and used by the woman in question. These typically post a small number of pics and/or some self promotion, and then lose interest in the site over the course of a few weeks.

As for the rest, the ones that stick around, almost all of these are run by someone who knows the woman in question (and was thus able to obtain a verification pic) but is not actually the woman herself. Could be a friend or significant other or a promoter, I don't know. Sometimes I have proof. One time I caught a promoter with clear-cut evidence who was running two different verified accounts, each of which was pretending to be the woman. Sometimes I don't have such foolproof evidence, but from being able to see all the ways they interact with the site, and from having over a decade of experience doing this, I can be very sure that they are not female.

For this reason I have been considering changing the verification system, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

By the way Mcmack, for future reference:

big beautiful muscles

No woman talks like this.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I am pretty sure Melaniefitbrit is a woman. However, she seems to fancy guys. I think she comes here just to chat with her admirers.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Surprised more fbbs aren’t on here. Could be a big source of income for them.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Surprised more fbbs aren’t on here. Could be a big source of income for them.

I suspect they meet more than enough schmoes on their paysites.

Chainer
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I am pretty sure Melaniefitbrit is a woman. However, she seems to fancy guys. I think she comes here just to chat with her admirers.

Me: Basically all the verified accounts that stick around long term are run by men

You:

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I just wonder how many of the men pretending to be women are gay? 100%?

Chainer
Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Well they're here on the site first and foremost because they're interested in pics of muscular women, and have regular accounts before they create alts pretending to be female, so that would rule out them being gay.

In any case the problem I have with fakers has nothing to do with whatever their sexuality is and everything to do with the lying and attention whoring, for example "mcmack2009" above bumping an inactive thread to try to make it all about his roleplay fantasy.

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Me: Basically all the verified accounts that stick around long term are run by men

You:

Why do you verify them then?

Chainer
Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Because they meet the criteria of the current verification system, and there is no way for me to tell whether it's a guy who knows the woman and is sending me the picture, or the woman herself.

Jan 25, 2023 - permalink

wouldn't really say i fancy muscular women, but i use this site largely for inspiration since i'm sort of a hobbyist bodybuilder myself.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Huh. I never honestly thought about this. I always figured most verified accounts were actually women but inactive. Never considered people had promoters for sites like this, vs. Instagram, Tiktok, etc...

Jan 28, 2023 - edited Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Kristi is the only one I can think of the others don't stick around for long because of the amount of creeps that send them messages.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Kristi is the only one I can think of the others don't stick around because of the amount of creeps that sent then weird messages.

Exactly. With the response that the few muscular women who stumble on our existence receive from a lot of the dudes here, it’s not hard to see why they don’t stick around. Makes you wonder how many of those guys have actually spoken to a woman IRL.

[deleted]
Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

I identified user "MartinaGermany" as a fake. She sent me pics, e.g. this one

claimed to be her on the picture. It needed a few pics more for me to identity the pics as https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=... - after I confronted her with that she deleted her account after two years.

To good to be true.

Chainer
Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

Thanks, you're doing God's work :)

Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

I identified user "MartinaGermany" as a fake. She sent me pics, e.g. this one

claimed to be her on the picture. It needed a few pics more for me to identity the pics as https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=... - after I confronted her with that she deleted her account after two years.

To good to be true.

Two years of pretending, must've been exhausting. 😅

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »