Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Tifani Wittman Videos

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

She has done strength feats ?

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Bought quite a few videos from her, no complaints. Fully nude, in great shape, and hot overall. I guess she improved a lot compared to earlier days ; )

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

4 minutes + , fully n00d , push ups, pec flexing , muscle talk, for 25

Apr 04, 2023 - edited Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

4 minutes + , fully n00d , push ups, pec flexing , muscle talk, for 25

Okay...🤦‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

She has done strength feats ?

Yea she has... she definitely on of the strongest fbb's.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Cool ! Do you know what sort of feats she has done ? She is looking insane right now, and seems to have a height thing going on with all the POV shots she posts.

fp909
Apr 04, 2023 - edited Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

Cool ! Do you know what sort of feats she has done ? She is looking insane right now, and seems to have a height thing going on with all the POV shots she posts.

i know she does a lot of stuff in heels if that helps. i asked for more talking and muscle control kind of stuff. i was in line to ask for some gym stuff but she wasn't sure if she could get away with my request in the gym

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

osme gym stuff

What's osme?

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

What's osme?

It means a crazy gym fuck session with DP.

or it just means osme - some...

Apr 05, 2023 - edited Jan 09, 2024 - permalink

What you mean with DP?? Dumbell press?

fp909
Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

What's osme?

typo

fp909
Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

What you mean with DP??

?

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

People take those comments too seriously ))

I think we can end the discussion by saying that she has a lot of videos for sale now and lots of them are quite good, whatever you like. So if you like her a lot, just go and pay or don't, it's that simple ))

All I can help with from my side, if anyone needs a piece of advice on what video to get, ask me. I bought around 20 videos now so I guess I have an idea about what she os offering with at least some preview.

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I guess I have an idea about what she os offering with at least some preview.

What sorta stuff does she offer?

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

What sorta stuff does she offer?

Just read this topic and you'll get all your questions answered already. I meant if someone is about to buy something who already subscribed and can't decide without a preview, maybe I can help in dm. But all in all, it's all worth it.

Apr 06, 2023 - permalink

Understood my man

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

Anyone bought her arm wrestling vids ? Particularly the newest where she says he uses both hands ? I just don’t like buying without a preview, guess I’m not as bold as some.

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

Luisa Teixeira - what's her onlyfans page? I couldn't find it... Also, regarding Tifani Wittman, I'm currently subbed to her, what videos do you recommend to buy? As she doesn't have any previews usually...

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

Anyone bought her arm wrestling vids ? Particularly the newest where she says he uses both hands ? I just don’t like buying without a preview, guess I’m not as bold as some.

I bought two... not sure which one you meant though

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

Luisa Teixeira - what's her onlyfans page? I couldn't find it... Also, regarding Tifani Wittman, I'm currently subbed to her, what videos do you recommend to buy? As she doesn't have any previews usually...

Does luisa have onlyfans?? For tifani i can suggest a lot... cos i have bought lot of her content.

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

I bought two... not sure which one you meant though

She posted a new armwrestling video on Tuesday. She states that she lets the guy use both hands, which seems to make it different to the previous ones. I just wish she’d post previews and a price.

Apr 14, 2023 - permalink

Does luisa have onlyfans?? For tifani i can suggest a lot... cos i have bought lot of her content.

Then please suggest 🙏

Apr 14, 2023 - permalink

What is Tifani’s Onlyfans page?

Apr 14, 2023 - permalink

Is he a big guy ?

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Then please suggest 🙏

Sorry I missed your message🙏. She currently does dom talks,nudes, super heavy lifts and some more stuff not sure if its approppriate to tell.

You can DM if u want to know more.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »