Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Feature suggestion: New advanced search option "Subscribed by"

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Hello there!

While I really enjoy the ability to subscribe to models, I often find it tedious to use the "new notification" system and browse through every update separately. Especially on a mobile device where tabbing around isn't as comfortable.

A simple input field "Subscribed by" (behaving exactly like "Posted by" / "Favorited by") in the advanced search form would be great to see all new images of your subscriptions at a glance.

Even better if there was an option to use this filter with a quick link from your own profile or through a button in the navigation bar.

Any thoughts on that or something similar?

cgsweat
Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Sounds like a good idea... to have all images of only your subscriptions arranged by newest to oldest. Basically it would be the default "Images" filter, but only displaying women you're subscribed to.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

This would be very convenient.

Sep 22, 2022 - permalink

Basically it would be the default "Images" filter, but only displaying women you're subscribed to.

Yes! That is exactly how I imagined it :)

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by PP1000
Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Was about to make a forum post about this same thing until I saw this. Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring and say I'd also appreciate this as a feature.

Chainer
Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Done! This was a great idea, both useful and simple (both to implement, and to use). I must have missed the thread the first time around.

Jan 05, 2023 - edited Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

Can the search in this field be such that it searches through the whole name, instead of from the start of it?

For example typing 'Mrx' brings up my username but '01' doesn't.

For variety I like to look through what others are subscribed to, but I can't always remember usernames, so even a subscription to users might be a feature to think about if not already mentioned elsewhere?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »