Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which muscle girl would do really well on onlyfans if they made one?

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

imo, Emma Hartley, Taneth Montero and Aline Dessine

Oct 01, 2022 - edited Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

Considering how popular her old photos are even now years after retiring, Dani Reardon is likely to be successful. Stephanie Kay Koerber, Dani Speegle, and Melinda Lindmark too!!!

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1707832/

Oct 05, 2022 - permalink

I wish Michelle Gavin would come back.

Oct 06, 2022 - permalink

Emma and Melinda got OF

fp909
Oct 06, 2022 - permalink

Emma and Melinda got OF

and they both kinda suck tbh lol

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Kiki vyhce she does not post much in general but when she does show off her legs it gets very popular.

Came here to say Kiki as well

Ida Bergfoth is another I'd love to see with an OF.

[deleted]
Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Kristen Nun!

Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

Yup. Emma's boyfriend is obviously the one posting everything, and all it boils down to is uninspired booty pics.

What flexing content there is ends up ironically shorter than what she puts on IG, with vids 6-7 seconds on average

cgsweat
Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

Considering how popular her old photos are even now years after retiring, Dani Reardon is likely to be successful.

If Dani has unreleased content from ~2015-2017 that hasn't already appeared on her social media, Youtube channel, or HDPhysiques, then yes I would agree.

fp909
Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

its possible, she made videos/pics for me that she could use--if she did them for anyone else she'd have something but I feel like that would only get so far. it's not like Annie R where a lot of stuff was on VHS and isn't digitized or the original site is long gone and there's 20+ years of content to post. Dani's career was like 4 years sand she was already actively posting and making youtube videos

Oct 26, 2022 - permalink

> > She already has a big following on her Instagram. Even if 5% followed her , she will be swimming in money > > Looking at GWM Vladi is the best candidate. she already had a Patreon but I think she shut it down

VLadi already has one. I assume she does well enough, but has also been camming for years. Has a couple of BMWs and an alt house in Germany, based on her IG. And travels often though it's a bit easier in the EU than in the States if you're looking to get "out of the country".

My bets would be:

Hunter Henderson

Kristina Zarifova

Michaela Aycock

Dani Speegle

Brissa Allen

EDIT: Isabella DeMayo would make bank

Boy do I have news for you

fp909
Oct 26, 2022 - permalink

Boy do I have news for you

Oh hi. I am WELL aware 👀👀

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Julia Vins has said on her IG site that she doesn't want to do Only Fans.

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

Julia would easy hit over 1K subs in the first 24 hours lol

fp909
Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

unfortunately the content would continue to be trash. It's been like 8 years and she hasn't made any worthwhile flexing posts lol

[deleted]
Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

!!!!!!! DESI JOHNSON !!!!!!!!

She'd clean a bank out

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

"she hasn't made any worthwhile flexing posts...." Actually, there are quite a few good flexing posts here on GwM by Julia. One just has to wade through the supplement drinking to view them.

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

One name (and I'm amazed no one has mentioned her yet): Yarishna...

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

she would make a killing on there

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

she would make a killing on there

Yes, I think she can attract both muscle and non muscle lovers

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

melinda has a few aw/lfc videos. pl;us shes the hottest muscle girl around, probably ever imo.

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Brissa Allen...oh wait, she did open one, but she only ever made one post, quickly deleted it, and never logged on again, robbing dudes that had subbed lol

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Juli Kiss!

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Juli Kiss!

yessss !!

Nov 28, 2023 - permalink

I would say Daria Shuer would do really well with ut. She all ready has a paid Telegram group but she would get more from onlyfans.

...and she's now on OF apparently! Anyone has insights? @darifit22

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »