Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which muscle girl would do really well on onlyfans if they made one?

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

I have been thinking about which girls would do well if they made an onlyfans, and I would say Georgia Daniels would do well if she made one.

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Dani Speegle

Sep 19, 2022 - edited Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Dani Speegle

She already has a big following on her Instagram. Even if 5% followed her , she will be swimming in money

Looking at GWM Vladi is the best candidate. she already had a Patreon but I think she shut it down

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jamboyd3
Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Valentina Lequeux would make a killing, mostly from what I pay to see.

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

I would say Daria Shuer would do really well with ut. She all ready has a paid Telegram group but she would get more from onlyfans.

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

!!!!!!! DESI JOHNSON !!!!!!!!

Sep 20, 2022 - edited Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

Kiki vyhce she does not post much in general but when she does show off her legs it gets very popular.

[deleted]
Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

!!!!!!! DESI JOHNSON !!!!!!!!

Tho is the answer!!!!

Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

Tho is the answer!!!!

Desi would never do it... A man can dream though

Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

Desi would never do it... A man can dream though

If she did she swimming in the money

fp909
Sep 20, 2022 - edited Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

She already has a big following on her Instagram. Even if 5% followed her , she will be swimming in money

Looking at GWM Vladi is the best candidate. she already had a Patreon but I think she shut it down

VLadi already has one. I assume she does well enough, but has also been camming for years. Has a couple of BMWs and an alt house in Germany, based on her IG. And travels often though it's a bit easier in the EU than in the States if you're looking to get "out of the country".

My bets would be:

Hunter Henderson

Kristina Zarifova

Michaela Aycock

Dani Speegle

Brissa Allen

EDIT: Isabella DeMayo would make bank

Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

Julia Vins could retire a millionaire in 6 months LOL

Sep 20, 2022 - permalink

For everyone not named Gisele*, being pretty gets you paid once.

To develop a sustainable income stream, you have to be consistently interesting.

And to reach this "swimming in money" level that's been mentioned, you've got to be engaging, which = being interesting and being interestED in your followers.

Around 15 years ago, a LOT of people believed "just make a website" was an easy ticket to untold riches. After that, people thought the same thing about clips4sale, etc. Now we're seeing it play out again with OnlyFans - a lot of accounts no longer exist or are being updated.

To be successful in almost any business, a person has to want to do it, work hard, AND get lucky.

I'm by no means an expert on OnlyFans and don't know any of the candidates that well, but Georgia seems interesting and enjoys producing content. I don't really have a read on Dani, but I do like her look. Another thing to consider is that some of the women you like may have sponsors who might balk if they wanted to have an OF page.

*obviously, there are a few others, but I'm using Gisele to illustrate the larger point

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Blanca siles

Sep 21, 2022 - edited Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

All these women would make a killing on OF. No doubt when it's comes to OF the more effort you put into it, the more $$$$$ you'd get out of it. So if these ladies put in maximum effort they wouldn't even need day jobs.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Definitely Monique Jones

fp909
Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Sometimes you only have to hit once.

I forget her name but a VERY hot and popular influencer sold a ton of cookie cutter at home workout plans at the start of covid. Reportedly she sold 50k of them at 10$ apiece. It’s not quite “never work again” money but if you’re chasing some stuff, even after taxes it is a HUGE windfall that most people will never see.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Aimee Cringle and Ariel Rose would do pretty well, too; can't see Aimee ever doing it, though.

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Ariel has one allready

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Ariel has one allready

What name is it under? I see an Ariel Rose on there, but it's not her.

fp909
Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Something involving a mermaid I think

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

she would make a killing on onlyfans

Sep 21, 2022 - permalink

Something involving a mermaid I think

musclegoddess92 for the free OF page

musclegoddess69 for the paid OF page

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

ehekang An da Jeong Yuan Huerong

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »