Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 16 of 17 next > last »
Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

Gotta strike while the iron's hot, right? They're fully aware of how popular she is right now, so they're working overtime to get her out there, surely

bad thing that she apparently just injured herself😭

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

anyway I would like at least something with Tiffany Ritter during her off-season period, she looks massive and in general I'm more into off-season than competition shape

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

anyway I would like at least something with Tiffany Ritter during her off-season period, she looks massive and in general I'm more into off-season than competition shape

Same. I've always preferred the offseason look. One person I've always wished got filmed offseason is Julia Fory. She would get on cam during offseason and she is so massive (last time I cammed with her, she said she was 230lbs) and her face doesn't look so "steroid-y". Without roid jaw, I always thought she looked so pretty and would love to see HB do a shoot with her at her most massive.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

One woman's videos that are always just SO great are Kristina Park's aka tina_trapqueen. She just oozes personality and power. She's also in insane shape right now. Wow.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

@Sean_hb are you planning to shoot with more female armwrestlers? There's this menu on HB, where you can choose the girl's athletic background: "fitness", "physique" "bodybuilding", ect, and there's tab called "armwrestlers" and it's almost empty. From the top of my head, there's Christy Resendes (who's labeled as a figure athlere, I think, but she is an actual armwrestler too), there used to be Sarah Backman, but I don't expect her to come back, and that's about it... Can we get at least few AW girls, please? I need some overdeveloped forearms in my life.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

@Sean_hb Can we get at least few AW girls, please? I need some overdeveloped forearms in my life.

I'll double down on this! Something very special about impressive female forearms!

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Adding onto the armwrestling thing, if they could somehow get Japanese armwrestler Ayane Takenaka, that would be an incredible get, as she flexes her beefy arms quite often

https://www.instagram.com/ayane_takenaka

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I was gonna mention Ayane, but honestly, she seems way too innocent to work with HB. Maybe she would be up for a simple photoshoot, but I don't think she would do more than that.

Also, I don't think she's ever been to US and she doesn't really speak that much English.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Ill reach out to Ayane, typically its an uphill battle to get anyone from the asian countries to do a shoot. I'll see what I can do :)

Mar 05, 2024 - edited Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I was gonna mention Ayane, but honestly, she seems way too innocent to work with HB. Maybe she would be up for a simple photoshoot, but I don't think she would do more than that.

Also, I don't think she's ever been to US and she doesn't really speak that much English.

@radek...(1) Although Ayane does seem sweet and innocent, she has no problem flexing or showing off her strength!

(2) Ayane doesn't need to speak. Just smile her sweet innocence, while flexing or pinning some male arms. But please, use a normal sized male. The dudes herbiceps uses are skinny dwarfs. Sean can volunteer, or some decent sized dudes.

(3)SEAN...PLEASE test more women on the grip testing device. Forearm fans are always curious about grip strength too.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Ill reach out to Ayane, typically its an uphill battle to get anyone from the asian countries to do a shoot. I'll see what I can do :)

Thank you, I hope she replies. I think you might wanna use a translator though, her English seems to be really basic, and I think she might ignore an message in English.

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Sean, please don't say you've stopped doing any pushup challenges for good!

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

By the way, is Katee Lee contracted to work only with HD Physiques, or is there a chance she could appear on HB? I would love to see her in some HB-style videos. HD Physiques is ok, but it's more bland and boring usually.

fp909
Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I don’t think she’s interested in doing anything beyond that these days. She always leaned a little religious but I think her situation was bad It has improved and she hasn’t done anything beyond posing for quite a while and she’s def more religious than before.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

We will try to include some abs in videos but truth is when we release abs focused videos, there not much evidence for demand for those.

I do not remember many abs focused videos in the last year. It does not have to be an all abs focused video (although that would be great) but perhaps focusing on all the different muscle groups for each video might appeal to more people. I am wondering why there are so many male vs female comparisons? I don't understand it but I guess there must be some customers who like it.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

> We will try to include some abs in videos but truth is when we release abs focused videos, there not much evidence for demand for those.

my guess is that abs are not so special, anyone can have visible abs, 16"+ biceps instead is something most ppl will never see irl on a woman

Abs are pretty rare on women. You rarely see them on women in the gym and they are so rare that they are not in many herbiceps VODs either. The women would have to be pretty lean to have visible abs. I don't know whether I could tell the difference between 16" biceps on women and (12" or 13" biceps) in the videos because it is all relative to size of the woman.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Is there a reason for why the max pushup content has practically vanished? I realise it's a pretty niche fetish but it's weird how it's gone from being in a good chunk of videos to being in literally zero videos in like 6 months. It's reminiscent of when armwrestling practically vanished from the site for half a decade after someone got injured, this isn't a situation like that is it? Although I can't really imagine how anyone could be injured doing pushups...

Kaylee Walker was one of the last people you did it with and I actually saw on her socials she made a specific post about how much she loved it!

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Anyone having issues buying VODs for credits?

Seems can't check out with credits on HB anymore, even though credit balance has plenty.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I really wish they would fix the mobile platform, on both Android and IOS. I keep trying to the tab menu and it never responds till I refresh and go all the way back to the start page... Every TIME

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I really wish they would fix the mobile platform, on both Android and IOS. I keep trying to the tab menu and it never responds till I refresh and go all the way back to the start page... Every TIME

Same, can’t really watch any videos even the ones I’ve purchased. Just bugs out all the time

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

My favourite videos are the sensual posing videos. Hannah Hussein did a really good one and I also really enjoyed the one that Buff Blondie did. I've posted my suggestions for shoots in 2024 in that thread but I'd like to add that if any of those GWM did a shoot with Her Biceps I'd really like it if any of the following could do a sensual posing shoot.

• Natascha Aughey
  • Peyton Dutcher
  • Paulina Andrade
  • Kelsey Renee Newby
  • Valentina Mischina
  • Ida Bergforth
  • Kayla Rossi
  • Georgia Daniels
  • Ashton Penney
  • Hyllary Oliveira (Datbrazilchick)
  • Savannah Seegrist Watchman (_savannah_joy)
  • Sandrine Girard
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

cannot understand what kind of system they using posting the videos.. lately they post old and already posted videos.. and i am still waiting this to be posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7s5nZB9bvY

with their speed and system ...may be next year?

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

That is my only complaint with the site. Sometimes the new shoots are posted within a week, and there are some that are a year or two before they get posted and sometimes with really good models.

Some sort of coming soon, or updates on who has been shot already would be great.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

When are you uploading more clips of Amazonka?

« first < prev Page 16 of 17 next > last »