Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Francesca Mujica is no longer banned (blacklisted)

Chainer
Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

User Followtrend67 has shown me a screenshot of their instagram conversation where she gives permission for her pics to be posted here again.

Thanks!

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Julian123
Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

I used to be glad to see women ask to be reinstated. Then Jessica Sestrem did that, went on the blacklist again and left racist comments before deleting her account.

With Francesca it basically went like this:

1. Get into competing, gain a following.

2. Break up with her boyfriend Joe.

3. Nuke all social media, including her old IG of 30k followers and GWM. Thank Saradas for not respecting takedown requests.

4. See that there's $$$ in this.

5. Comes right back.

6. (???) Gets stalked, or goes through a nasty breakup again. Repeat from step 3.

fp909
Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

I used to be glad to see women ask to be reinstated. Then Jessica Sestrem did that, went on the blacklist again and left racist comments before deleting her account.

With Francesca it basically went like this:

1. Get into competing, gain a following.

2. Break up with her boyfriend Joe.

3. Nuke all social media, including her old IG of 30k followers and GWM. Thank Saradas for not respecting takedown requests.

4. See that there's $$$ in this.

5. Comes right back.

6. (???) Gets stalked, or goes through a nasty breakup again. Repeat from step 3.

Regardless of whether they wind of blacklisted a lot, most of that is a regular pattern, esp steps 1-2-4-5. I would also add two wild card steps--get a bf and then stop making money that way, only to wind up at steps 2+ 5 again.

[deleted]
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »