Forum > Requests > Thread

Who are the strongest women on this site?

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Looking for input on who are the strongest, pound for pound, women on this site, past or present.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Talking about physical strength of strength of will?

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Talking about physical strength of strength of will?

Yes, the “pound for pound” part of the comment wasn’t clear enough…

Sep 13, 2022 - edited Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Strongest outright and strongest pound for pound are two different things, just to be clear. Most of the strongest women in the world aren't female bodybuilders and may not have the type of physique most of us like. Just throwing that out there.

I like this topic. :)

Off the top of my head, Tara Green-Webber certainly seems worth a mention. She is solid steel and definitely has what I like to call "scary strength". She also doesn't look like Shrek, which is nice. Just being honest. Some of the very strongest women are surely impressive, but not someone I'd want to date necessarily. But if Tara were single, my God would I be interested.

Sep 13, 2022 - edited Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Amanda Lawrence is another. I can't say for sure who is THE strongest on the site of course, so I'm giving you the ones I think are in the top 10% probably. Also I will admit I don't pay nearly as much attention to the "Shrek" women I don't find remotely attractive (forgive me). Lucky for me (us?) there are plenty of heroically strong women here that I do find attractive.

Here she's just deadlifting 590 lbs at 24 years old. No biggie LOL.

Squatting 575 lbs, you know, just a light workout.

Here she is just showing what THICC perfection looks like:

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Kristy Hawkins

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »