Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Noof Yusuf's strengh

Sep 12, 2022 - edited Oct 27, 2022 by Chainer - permalink

Some of the lifts she is doing is crazy,she doesn’t even look like she is trying and she maxes out each machine,I’m starting to think she is stronger than amozanka

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

How is nobody on this site talking about how huge noof is and I would say stronger than amazonka or any woman on here

Oct 26, 2022 - permalink

How is nobody on this site talking about how huge noof is and I would say stronger than amazonka or any woman on here

Iykyk

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Beautiful as well

Oct 27, 2022 - edited Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

She is freakishly strong and built like a tank. But it's hard to place her without knowing her key lifts - bench, deadlift, or squat. Amazonka deadlifts 530lbs and benches 375. I don't know if we can assume that Noof can pass that. It's possible she can, but we can't assume that based off maxing out some machines.

edit:

I just realized Noof can leg press 1800lbs, and with ease. So I take back what I said, I'm going to assume she's stronger than Amazonka until proven otherwise. I would still love to see what she can bench and deadlift though.

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

I doubt thats a real 1800 lb lol. Thats a mere 200kg short of what ronnie coleman legpressed with huge effort

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

I seriously question whether she’s using real weights in some of her videos.

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Thresa Bostick could leg press 1800lbs so I believe Noof

Chainer
Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

I seriously question whether she’s using real weights in some of her videos.

This is a pretty great compliment, assuming that she's using real weights.

Also I couldn't handle the thread title so I fixed it.

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

It's pretty stupid to discuss such comparisons (Amazonka vs. Noof) because they are not comparable. Amazonka is a real world-class strength athlete, with a massive basic construction that then grew even bigger with training and a lot of chemistry. Plus she's been styled even more interestingly as a "super woman" through plastic surgery. Noof is a female bodybuilder from a religiously strict country where athletic women are discriminated against. She has insanely good genetics, a pretty sexy face and the motivation to lift "manly" weights. Besides, the height and weight of the two are different. For their given circumstances and skills + appeal/aesthetics are both admirable and unique. So can't be compared. Neither is "worse" or "better" - first or second. (Nevertheless, I would like to see what peak performances they are capable of individually. Bench presses / bicep curls / squats etc. It is very exciting to admire such beautiful women how much more powerful they are than, -for example,- "normal" men!)

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

melina.bodybuilder on Instagram, is only 17 and can leg press over 500. She may be stronger than Amazonka/Noof

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

It's pretty stupid to discuss such comparisons (Amazonka vs. Noof) because they are not comparable. Amazonka is a real world-class strength athlete, with a massive basic construction that then grew even bigger with training and a lot of chemistry. Plus she's been styled even more interestingly as a "super woman" through plastic surgery. Noof is a female bodybuilder from a religiously strict country where athletic women are discriminated against. She has insanely good genetics, a pretty sexy face and the motivation to lift "manly" weights. Besides, the height and weight of the two are different. For their given circumstances and skills + appeal/aesthetics are both admirable and unique. So can't be compared. Neither is "worse" or "better" - first or second. (Nevertheless, I would like to see what peak performances they are capable of individually. Bench presses / bicep curls / squats etc. It is very exciting to admire such beautiful women how much more powerful they are than, -for example,- "normal" men!)

Amazonka was fairly thin when she first started lifting. I'm not sure what the rest of it has to do with their strength. Based on what we know they can lift, they are absolutely comparable.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Well technically ... no ones really seen noof do compound lifts. And they aren't comparable to machines really. Thats what i think he was getting at.

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think people understand how easy she makes maxing every machine looks,it’s freakish strengh,amazonka is a powerlifting huge beast but she could not do what noof does on each machine,it’s absurd

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Now I thought she might be some sexy chick, until I saw that she is a dwarf. No wonder she can press a lot in the machines.

Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

I checked her workout videos. She is super human lifting heavy weights like nothing.

Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

Fbblov88 I checked her workout videos. She is super human lifting heavy weights like nothing.

Yes, I would believe that myself - if I saw her LIVE in the TRAINING ROOM. (not only on videos) with these weights...

May 07, 2024 - permalink

Noof Yusuf is very impressive and she looks huge! Does anybody know her height and weight??

May 07, 2024 - permalink

Noof Yusuf is very impressive and she looks huge! Does anybody know her height and weight??

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Noof+Yusuf+hei...

May 07, 2024 - permalink

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Noof+Yusuf+hei...

I dont generaly come here for comedy but, THAT responce was comedy gold lol

May 07, 2024 - permalink

Height not sure, but she's short. Weight around 95-96kg.

May 08, 2024 - edited May 08, 2024 - permalink

I dont generaly come here for comedy but, THAT responce was comedy gold lol

Google listed her weight as: 70Kg+. According to Instagram her weight is 96Kg.

May 08, 2024 - permalink

What's on social media isn't necessarily what's reality, and sometimes information can be inaccurate from outside sources.

Who knows? Fitness influencers stretch the truth and downright lie, so we may never know for sure, and best to take what we see with a grain of salt.

May 12, 2024 - permalink

No way she is 70 kg, 96 kg make more sense. She is so thick and dense, she looks very heavy, and if she's really 5'2" imagine if she was taller... You can't always count on Google - it just shows the numbers based on a post from pinterest which I really don't trust.

Where did you see it on Instagram?

May 12, 2024 - permalink

She is bigger than all the women on here radily

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »