Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Favorite Pose & Why?

Sep 10, 2022 - edited Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Just curious...what is your favorite pose and why do you love it. There are many outstanding ways to show off various parts of a muscular woman. Personally, my favorite is a clenched fisted, double biceps pose, in front of a mirror 🥵. That pose shows off her biceps from the front, her biceps from the rear and her muscular back. In addition, seeing a woman admire her hard work and muscles, in front of a mirror, is so very hot...🔥🔥🔥🔥. Incredible pose for various reasons. 🥵

Sep 10, 2022 - edited Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Easy.

The crab/most muscular.

Because it shows off traps, chest, biceps, triceps and forearms at the same time. But mostly because it's the ultimate expression of dominance which is important in all this for me. It also makes me think about how hard a girl could squeeze. The fact that it's a little "elusive" because some girls are too shy to do it makes it even hotter. Though they don't shy away from it the way they once did which is awesome.

Least favorite pose: The open-handed bicep flex. Ugh...I don't know why, but it makes me irrationally angry lol. It's a stupid relic of the early days of women's bodybuilding and also fitness shows. It just strikes me as non-commital (if you're gonna flex then FLEX, damn it!) and because it's like "apologizing" for flexing somehow. As if to say "Oh, I know bicep flexing is for boys, but I hope it's okay if i do it like this...". Finally, I feel like it often leads to incomplete contraction and doesn't show their biceps at their best, which defeats the purpose of flexing in the first place. It's bullshit and it needs to go away LOL.

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Least favorite pose: The open-handed bicep flex. Ugh...I don't know why, but it makes me irrationally angry lol. It's a stupid relic of the early days of women's bodybuilding and also fitness shows. It just strikes me as non-commital (if you're gonna flex then FLEX, damn it!) and because it's like "apologizing" for flexing somehow. As if to say "Oh, I know bicep flexing is for boys, but I hope it's okay if i do it like this...". Finally, I feel like it often leads to incomplete contraction and doesn't show their biceps at their best, which defeats the purpose of flexing in the first place. It's bullshit and it needs to go away LOL.

@hedgeborn....there is a long line of guys who would definitely agree with this, including me.

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

This one, front or back. Don't know what it's called.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

@hedgeborn....there is a long line of guys who would definitely agree with this, including me.

And me.

fp909
Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

Definitely the bodybuilding side chest.

I don't like the WPD version because you can use a number of angles to make bad chest development look better for a few minutes. I feel it looks even worse if you have a couple of large implants.

However, the bodybuilding version gives you a great look at their arm/shoulder development on one side, and then two great views of the pec. The one closest to the judges gives you that look at one pec, and the thickness of the outer sweep of the chest, and the other side you get the girth.

And then the legs give you a great view of a hamstring/glute/outer quad which is fantastic.

But mostly i'm in it for the bicep/delt/pec.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

Like fp909 above me, the Side Chest (the authentic one, not Physique's "Boob Squeezer" travesty). It's a pose where all the body is involved, and I find it quite feminine because of how the legs are positioned. Also, it has the plus of adding curves to any physique because of how the torso gets bent.

Personally, my favorite is a clenched fisted, double biceps pose, in front of a mirror.

The Double Biceps is so classic it almost goes without saying, but what you just mentioned also invoques Back Double Biceps (my second fave), and a setting that's covered here.

Least favorite pose: The open-handed bicep flex.

Hear, hear.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

I'm partial to abdominal and thigh myself.

And yes, @hedgeborn, the open handed bicep flex is pure bullshit.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

Most muscular and closely followed by ab and thigh.

I concur that the open handed bicep pose is an ABOMINATION

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

most muscular pose... it's the most powerful pose, I love it. but I love every kind of pose, because I'm a true hardcore FBB fan

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

As a non-native (and bodybuilding newbie) i am not even entirely sure how the pose is named but i am quite a fond admirer of the outside/back biceps - especially when the girl is standing in roughly a 90 degree angle to the camer and it catches the outside of her arm and her shoulders from the side. A bit like this famous poster:

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Definitely the bodybuilding side chest.

Oh yes, that one is high on my list too. It's very flattering to lots of well-built women and showcases biceps, pecs, forearms and even quads and calves if the poser is a pro. It's a good one for sure.

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

Top 5 would be: 1. Front lat spread- love seeing how wide these women can get 2. Front double bicep- same reason as above but with biceps 3. Most muscular- especially when they start to quiver with how hard they're trying to flex 4. Side chest BB- something about seeing this pose trying to show off arms, chest and legs is amazing to me 5. Back lat spread- same as reasons 1 and 2 but I a LOVE seeing a large, bulging offseason back

Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

As a non-native (and bodybuilding newbie) i am not even entirely sure how the pose is named but i am quite a fond admirer of the outside/back biceps - especially when the girl is standing in roughly a 90 degree angle to the camer and it catches the outside of her arm and her shoulders from the side. A bit like this famous poster:

I to like that pose alot

[deleted]
Sep 15, 2022 - edited Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

I LOVE the lat spread from the rear! Watching the back go from big to monstrous is incredibly erotic!! https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1561461/

Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

Definitely the front lat spread. Exudes so much confidence and superiority.

Sep 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

I LOVE the lat spread from the rear! Watching the back go from big to monstrous is incredibly erotic!! https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1561461/

O dear Lord, yes.

Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

Front lat spread. A wide back separate a bodybuilder from any other muscular or athletic woman. And yet again - huge muscles is the most feminine thing I know.

Sep 15, 2022 - permalink

I will have to go to my roots when I first fell in love with muscular women and say abdominal pose.

Why? Cuz we can see a lot from this pose. Bicep shape looks nice, quads flexed where we can see the shreds, calves too which I adore and of course the abs. When I first fell in love with this stuff abs were my #1 fav muscle group. Nowadays I think #1 are calves.

Sep 16, 2022 - edited Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Most Muscular for obvious reasons. It's in the name. The way the traps begin to bulge, the way the pecs ripple and the way the muscle fibers become more defined, and the way every muscle in the arms just flexes. And it's even better when they do it contest shape because their skin is so thin that the veins bulge easier throughout their entire upper body when they hit a REAL most muscular and really flex and squeeze their heart out. Plus I have always been a pecs guy. It's quite intimidating yet exudes so much power when you get the right female bodybuilder who knows how to do the pose right. Lisa Moordigian, Rene Marven, and Aleesha Young are masters at it because they really flex hard to make the veins bulge.

Then my second favorite is the Lat Spread. Front or Back is fine although I prefer the Front. It looks like they're trying to make themselves as big and as wide as possible. Like a majestic display of dominance and power. That's like one of my fantasies; to be straddled by a gorgeous female bodybuilder as she spreads her lats over me and making herself big and wide. Plus I love the way the pecs will ripple and bounce with the right Front Lat Spread.

Sep 16, 2022 - edited Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Like the classic Rachel McLish pose . Single or double bicep pose , Wide twisted in wrist for squeeze peak max definied out , Arm a lil bit in angle up or down for better put peak in focus .

It a easy and well known pose and i can nearly do anytime or anywhere and it is most i get asked for .

sinlge

double

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

The single biceps pose is my favorite, especially when she's admiring her muscle.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »