Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Larry Wheels training with Helle Trevino/Sarah Marie

Sep 08, 2022 - edited Sep 08, 2022 - permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2APou6sA30

Can't believe Helle is 90kg thats insane and the other girl is 86kg they both must be under 5ft7

Larry Wheels is 120kg

Sep 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone noticed how a lot of fitness influencers are doing content in Dubai? Is there a reason for this I am missing?

Sep 09, 2022 - permalink

No particulary fascinating reason aside from the looks, wealth and prestige. Its easy to overlook the slums with thousands of slaves in all but name, most influencers stay in the more representative part of Dubai anyway

Sep 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone noticed how a lot of fitness influencers are doing content in Dubai? Is there a reason for this I am missing?

There is no income tax, buisnesses pay only a miniscule tax (which was first introduced in January 2022), value added tax sits at about 5%... Further, Dubai is heavily interested in improving it's image and attracting tourism (not me attributing motives, the national media council, which is in charge of licensing influencer, has admitted as much on their website) and sees social media as one of the best ways to do that. As long as the influencers play by the rules (speak positively about Dubai) moving there is highly lucrative for them.

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the heads up, that video is good fun!

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Did you hear about dubai porta potty?

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Yes, they aregetting fucked in exchange for cash.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »