Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

What if girls on GWM had a ‘bio’?

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

I think it would be pretty cool if models on this website had a bio. It could be small and state their name (obviously), age, maybe their place of origin, height, and maybe even an approximate weight. Similar to what Awefilms has. Just an idea I think would improve the website a bit.

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Sound cool Satara

Jun 12, 2023 - edited Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Birth Country, Ethnic Background, Birth Year, Height, Min Weight Recorded, Max Weight Recorded, Competition Category/Sport (Crossfit, Bodybuilder, Figure, Powerlifter, Swimming, Gymnast, Wellness, Fitness Model, Casual Lifter... etc)

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Birth Country, Ethnic Background, Birth Year, Height, Min Weight Recorded, Max Weight Recorded, Competition Category/Sport (Crossfit, Bodybuilder, Figure, Powerlifter, Swimming, Gymnast, Wellness, Fitness Model, Casual Lifter... etc)

What

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

I think it would be pretty cool if models on this website had a bio. It could be small and state their name (obviously), age, maybe their place of origin, height, and maybe even an approximate weight. Similar to what Awefilms has. Just an idea I think would improve the website a bit.

++

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Makes me think if AMG Lite/Andy’s Muscle Goddesses. I like that idea, but who will add the content? Would it be the women themselves through interviews like AMG, or would it be from users here like wiki pages?

Chainer
Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

It would come from the users of the site (as in, anyone could edit it, like most things on the site so far) but the problem is that for all of these things, you'd have no idea if what someone entered is true, and especially for some of them like weight, it could get out of date very fast.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

They should at least have links to all their social media. since sometimes they won't show up on Google.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

They should at least have links to all their social media. since sometimes they won't show up on Google.

I second that. This would be an easy thing to do as well.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »