Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Taking pictures of my wife - how to prompt her?

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

I'm a very lucky guy and my wife has gotten really into working out over the past year or so. She's gotten some impressive gains already, especially her biceps and quads, and I want to start taking some good pictures of her muscles. She knows I get off on it, we've already had that conversation, and she's excited by how her body is changing, but it's still pretty new to her. I can just tell her to flex different muscles, but I really want to make her feel comfortable and get into it.

I should also mention, she's not trying to be a competitive bodybuilder, she's way too thick for that 🤣 She has a heavyweight powerlifter physique, she'd fit in to the "strong fat babes" thread on here. She's more confident in her body than ever now, but since she was insecure about her body for most of her life, it's not natural for her to just strut around and pose.

Anyway, has anyone done anything like this before? If we hired a pro photographer what do you think they'd ask her to do?

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

My friend is a photographer but knew absolutely zero about helping a woman show off her muscular assets. We actually did a photo shoot with a young woman but my biggest fear came true. Glamour type shots, that's what he did. He did get her to stand on her toes, showing off her calves but did nothing to show off her arms, back or abs. I spent the whole photo shoot occupying her mom, who was with us during the shoot, so I couldn't really help out much. At one point, he asked me to put lotion on her back, due to the sun but I declined and had her mom do it. I knew what would happen if I rubbed lotion on her muscular back. 🥵🥵 Make sure that the photographer has experience with physique type models. You might have to be the one who poses her otherwise.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »