Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What are some things that you dislike about female bodybuilding/strength sports?

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

There’s a few: arbitrary and ultra subjective stuff in the judging like who’s the most feminine. The fact that can be a deciding factor in who wins a bodybuilding contest is lousy. I get it in bikini, but when symmetry, size, conditioning, are what they train for the more subjective criteria gets in the way.

They gotta get away from those awful oompa loompa tans.

I agree with other people, the bodybuilding shows are so boring it feels like doing your taxes. Seeing these super developed physiques should be awe inspiring. Shake things up and really emphasize the tremendous bodies these ladies have built.

Sep 12, 2022 - edited Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

The poor, politicized judging.

That sucks, especially when you KNOW there were better people on stage that day but it's painfully obvious who they wanted to win. I'm pretty sure that's why a couple of friends decided to end their competitive careers because the fix was in. It sucks, but I understood where they came from.

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Their eating habits.

Shoveling in a tupperware box full of rice and chicken every two hours is something I cant ignore as good as other side effects of the sport (like hair loss or facial changes).

A female bodybuilder who once staid overnight turned her alarm clock for the middle of the night, went to the fridge, and ate a massive bowl full with crumbly dry cheese, Soya Sauce and Stevia, and a whole package of rice cakes with it. It smelt bad from her, the belly was bloated, i dunno ... .

Other than that there was nothing to complain that night 😁

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

The politics and favoritism by the judges. Coupled their changing taste. What will they be rewarding tonight? Hope you guessed right

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »