Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why was it removed?

Sep 02, 2022 - edited Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I found an image of Vanessa Serros that I posted this morning. This woman is exceptional and combines femininity and muscle. By sharing it, already more than 100 people had liked it in 1 hour. Verdict: removed because the image emphasizes the breasts. We all love beautiful muscular women so why when it also emphasizes their other attributes (without nudity) in the same photo we remove the image. For my part, I see on this photo beautiful abs, beautiful veiny forearms and yes also a beautiful chest. Am I the only one? If so, sorry for this post!

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

I agree with you

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Thanks jom666. I wonder if this could change in the future. That’s why I’m kind of hoping other feedback.> I agree with you

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

And a twerking, not so muscular, Savanah Skye gets a pass along with a high favorites score.

[deleted]
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Same here! I try to figure out what’s the problem. There also so much picture being tag as « shrunken head » when the physique are impressive. I know some model do it, but one of Stefani Foli’s picture keep being deleted even if she does not apply this effect on her photos.

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

This pic definitely shows muscularity, I don't get why it was removed

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

I swear, this site gets more puritanical by the week.

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Which image is more agregious, the deleted one of Vanessa or this one of Natalia?

I may be wrong, but the emphasis seems to be pointing to a couple things.

[deleted]
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Maybe I should have hidden her chest with emojis like Angela Yeo's latest posts 🤔

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »