Forum > Requests > Thread

[Solved] I lost a precious name on this site. Help wanted to recover it

Sep 02, 2022 - edited Sep 09, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

The other day, thanks to the reccommended pics (super feature!) I came across the profile of this girl I really liked. Tragically I closed the relevant tab before doing anything that could have allowed me to recover the name.

I tried all I could but I cannot find her anymore.

She didn't have a lot of pics (20?), nor big scores. What I remember distinctively was that there were some 8-ish videos of her doing pull ups at home shirtless (filmed from the back obviously). I've never seen this in any other profile so that could be a useful identifying trait if anybody knows her.

This video of KittyBitCosplay kinda reminds me of the girl in question. The differences would be that the girl I found was somewhat smaller.

If anybody know the girl I'm looking for and knows she's been removed from the site please do tell!

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

If you're on a computer you can look through your browser history?

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

The other day, thanks to the reccommended pics (super feature!) I came across the profile of this girl I really liked. Tragically I closed the relevant tab before doing anything that could have allowed me to recover the name.

She didn't have a lot of pics (20?), nor big scores. What I remember distinctively was that there were some 8-ish videos of her doing pull ups at home shirtless (filmed from the back obviously). I've never seen this in any other profile so that could be a useful identifying trait if anybody knows her.

This video of KittyBitCosplay kinda reminds me of the girl in question. The differences would be that the girl I found was somewhat smaller.

If anybody know the girl I'm looking for and knows she's been removed from the site please do tell!

I think there's a similar images option in the image menu in that image, could work from there

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

have you tried going through browser history?

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

ye thats an option too

[deleted]
Sep 02, 2022 - edited Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Brilliant. You expect people to know who you're talking about by giving a video of someone else entirely because "it kinda reminds you of her" LMAO!!

Look through your browser history

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Brilliant. You expect people to know who you're talking about by giving a video of someone else entirely because "it kinda reminds you of her" LMAO!!

how about, relaxing?

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

At the very least respect his commitment to a wank

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

lol

U-1
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

I snorted my beverage reading this comment. You just made my day, my good sir :)

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Maybe this?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1851924/

Doesn't macth the "She didn't have a lot of pics (20?), nor big scores", but who knows.

Sep 02, 2022 - edited Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

I thank everyone who is replying.

I know that I'm asking a vague question, it's not like I am expecting others to have a crystal ball, but I thought that it was worth a try.

Maybe this?

No, that's not her. Her videos (and I think her pics too) were clearly taken at home. This is why I posted the KittyBitCosplay example, because it's almost identical, save for the difference I mentioned.

Browser history is no good. I use private browsing. As I've said, I've already thought about and done all what possible from my end

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

y'all are pretending like he forced you to do it

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

y'all are pretending like he forced you to do it

??

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Utter genius. I nearly wet myself. >

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

I know exactly who you're talking about, but I forgot her name too, and what she looks like.

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?show_...

Perhaps it's in here somewhere

Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Sympathies,

It's like an unscratchable itch.

Chainer
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

The recommended images page only shows you images from the 1,500 most recent uploads to the site. Given that you posted 14 hours ago, and uploads from around then are currently on page 4, and each page has 100 images, you'd only have to go back about 15 pages (to about page 19) to cover all the images that it could have been. Adjust this accordingly depending on how long before your post you saw the image in question. (This assumes of course that you recognize the thumbnail, though.)

If you know that it was a video, you can further filter your search in order to have to look at fewer thumbnails.

Sep 09, 2022 - edited Sep 09, 2022 - permalink

@Chainer we're not worthy of a stewart like you...

Thanks for the advice, it worked. I might have already skimmed the right pages, but doing dispersive searches I had missed it.

I suspect that if I don't post it, people will ask me who I was looking for. So here it is

Chelsea Frazier

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »