Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

People who hate feet ...

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

prolly got nasty hooves their own selves.

open your minds to the possibilities that realm of nerve endings presents to us.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't have ugly feet. I just don't find them attractive

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Nothing against feet but there are just other body parts which are so much more attractive

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't hate feet but I really don't get the attraction to them, like at all.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

This seems hyper specific. Like a guy you know in real life pissed you off.

Do people hate feet? From what I can tell people are either completely indifferent or completely obsessed. I don't even notice feet unless it's a ballet dancer's or something noticable like that.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

prolly got nasty hooves their own selves.

open your minds to the possibilities that realm of nerve endings presents to us.

Whatever you're feeling shame about, there's no need. We all like different things.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Nothing against feet but there are just other body parts which are so much more attractive

Basically this. Only time I care about feet is when I'm getting a footjob. But the whole obsession simply from the sight of feet or even high heels doesn't really do anything for me.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't hate feet. I have two of my own. They serve their purpose perfectly. I'm just mystified at the sexualization of feet. It's like fetishizing thumbs to me. Thumbs serve a necessary, even admirable function, but outside of Tim Robbins' Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, I simply see no sexual connection.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I am moderate on feet i think attractive feminine feet are a nice bonus but i don't focus on it i am big into calves and thighs but feet are not affected much by training but they can get strong too

the foot fetish guys usually like feet to a extreme degree and the type of feet that are popular with them don't look good to me

also i think the reason for fetish is so common is because when someone undresses the first thing they take off are the shoes so it gives people some sexual hope

and i noticed that for some reason in some Islamic cultures women have to cover up their entire body and head but they still walk around barefoot and have a lot of fancy decoration on their feet i wonder if there are a lot of foot fetishists from there

there is also a domination aspect where you are pushed on the ground and you are in a vunerable spot and she can kick or stomp on you without fighting back i have seen videos of karate women who can break bricks by stomping on them barefoot so that is a massive level of power that i find quite attractive

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

I never really liked them before, but I guess it became an acquired taste sort of thing. The constant exposure to bare feet in calf related things made me appreciate the form and aesthetic. I guess it sort of clicked at some point. Probably the old Jen Rish videos.

Armpits used to be a turn off and would prefer them covered, but now it's turned into a bit of a kink after all the biceps flexing.

Sep 24, 2022 - permalink

You know how feed can be improved upon? A nice pair of socks ;)

No, really, even though I don't hate feet, I don't get people who are into them either. I usually don't really care but little clothing and socks are just otherworldly...

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Damn do I hate feet

The good old japanese tradition to bind together feet should be mandatory for every earth citizen.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »