Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Male bodybuilders not attracted to female bodybuilders?

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

More for the rest of us?

Wishful thinking lol.

Again, Bradley Martin is one person. He is not representative of what male bodybuilders in general are attracted to.

And again, best way to attract a fit and muscular woman is to live a fit lifestyle yourself. You don't have to be a bodybuilder, but being in good shape helps immensely.

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

Again, Bradley Martin is one person.

I think the great takeaway from this wasn't what he likes or what male bodybuilders like in general, but what extreme female bodybuilders potentially are in real life. That it often takes a certain type of person to sacrifice everything for that look and lifestyle. Also that PEDs have an effect on emotions and behavior. Namely, they make the person unstable and horny.

Jun 05, 2023 - permalink

Somewhat related, did anyone actually download the video in the opening post? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIaPbqm_L3g ) There's a nice flex by Angelina Maldonado in it that I'd like to get a higher-quality version of, and the original is no longer up on youtube.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

What I want to know is are there any FBBs not attracted to male bodybuilders?

Spoilers. There aren't very many. And the few who are attracted to weaker men are attracted for all the wrong reasons. They don't want a man to cuddle and to big spoon and to nurture and to protect, they want a man they can take all their feminist hatred for men out on.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

What I want to know is are there any FBBs not attracted to male bodybuilders?

Spoilers. There aren't very many. And the few who are attracted to weaker men are attracted for all the wrong reasons. They don't want a man to cuddle and to big spoon and to nurture and to protect, they want a man they can take all their feminist hatred for men out on.

Yes, there are muscular women who aren’t into male bodybuilders. However, most typically want a guy that at least lives a fit lifestyle, regardless of if they’re a bodybuilder or not. Which makes sense given how much of a lifestyle bodybuilding is.

And no, a muscular woman who isn’t into buff men don’t go for “weaker” guys to take all their “feminist hatred out.” That’s some weird incel/blackpill fantasy shit.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

We know many male and female bodybuilders personally, both pro and amateur. We do not know of one FBB who is not with a significant other who doesn't body build. Not one.

Also, from attending many competitions, for both competing in and spectating, of the FBBs that we have seen almost all are both muscular.

Jun 13, 2023 - edited Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

We know many male and female bodybuilders personally, both pro and amateur. We do not know of one FBB who is not with a significant other who doesn't body build. Not one.

Also, from attending many competitions, for both competing in and spectating, of the FBBs that we have seen almost all are both muscular.

I only know of three muscular women who went for a weaker man.

1. One was on a talk show episode featuring men who love tall women and the tall women who love them. Three tall women competing over a short guy. The winner was the shortest of the three by a very wide margin but, her far, far superior strength and power (as well as her beauty and her breathtakingly sexy, muscular body of unbreakable steel) more than made up for her lack of height.

2. Muscular pritty kitty number two was dating a professional tap dancer who played in the movie "The Cotton Club". He was a twig compared to his FBB lady but, she loved him anyway. Don't ask me for names, I do not know them.

3. And, of course, the second-in-command of my original characters. Also very muscular and far, far stronger than her man. And, completely and utterly obsessed with and addicted to that weaker man of hers.

So.

Yeah.

Three exceptions.

Aaaaaand that is it and that is all, y'all.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Big generalizations here.

I know quite a few male BBer's. For the most part I am one, although I haven't competed.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US would jump at the chance to be with Kristina Nicole, Vladislava, or Andrew Shaw. They are all very much female bodybuilders. We talk about it. I see women like this get approached at the gym by male BB'ers all the time.

Most of us (me included) would probably pass on Amazonka, Aleesha, or Eva Montgomery.

Everyone is an individual and people have individual tastes, but I think every bodybuilder finds muscle attractive and most would want to sleep with a conventionally attractive partner with muscles.

Jun 17, 2023 - permalink

Why would i give a damn if male bodybuilders are attracted to female bodybuilders lol everyone has different likes besides i'm not a female bodybuilder trying to hookup with a male bodybuilder.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »