Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Thoughts about Nicole Kidman and her Biceps

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Article here: link text

cgsweat
Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

It's just the same tired old thing. Haters will be haters. Congrats to Nicole for ignoring the twisted obesity acceptance movement (aka "body positivity").

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Wow great a real strong female celebrity we need more of that and becoming fit and muscular is a great way for older women to stay attractive

while i like young non muscular women they already lose attractiveness by age 30 and by 40 they are not attractive anymore unless they got good genes and use a lot of makeup and plastic chiruchy (i can't spell it you know what i mean) but even that won't help them past 50

but women with muscles stay attractive to me until they are over 60 years old there are fbbs over 2x my age that still look perfect to me.

M76
Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

It's the same old jaded twitter dwellers, who hate everyone who is better looking, or more successful than them. To these and I use the term loosely 'people', the mere existence of positive role models is a hate crime. When in reality they are the ones hating their own life and blaming others for their own failures.

Sep 01, 2022 - edited Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

There are so many so called " society experts " and more out there who have teire visions how a model , actres , dancer and so on have to look and when someone breaks out of this they write bad critics about .

100 % crap because same experts write good critics when a actress for examlpe do put on some muscles or diet down too much for play a role . But Nicole did not work out for a role so it is against the visions the experts have how she has to look and so there must be hater critics !

In fact she looks better than ever so so do right and i hope she keeps on .

Made same experiences at my dancer job and especialy at the beauty contests did at young age . At this maximum show slightly abs and always keep focus on aviod showing other muscles , when judges notice at move arm that there is a nice bicep poping out of arm the good placing is done . Something that was following my dancer shows for years too , dont show that there are some muscles because some society idiots can critisize this . But in fact i realized it is better to look at the peoples reactions and this is 100% diferent . Most people like see a trained body and are blown away see a definied flex when it fits the choeographic .

So Nicole best see the peoples reactions not what haters write and very important she needs to feel good with her shape and show it proud and confident

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I feel like pretty soon having visibly muscular biceps will be the trend among women over 50 and it might lead to a proliferation of muscular milf type women. I can foresee Nicole Kidman becoming legitimately huge soon, level of a figure model.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

I feel like pretty soon having visibly muscular biceps will be the trend among women over 50 and it might lead to a proliferation of muscular milf type women. I can foresee Nicole Kidman becoming legitimately huge soon, level of a figure model.

I think while there are more women who are getting into lifting, I really don’t think we will see a proliferation of the “muscular milf” type. I know a lot of older women who lift, and while they’re strong and fit, they don’t have the musculature of the ladies of that age who are on this site (I’m assuming you mean that they would look like a GWM featured here)

And I doubt Nicole Kidman will get “figure level sized.” That’s gonna take a lot more lifting with PEDs

A nice phanasie lol But it would fit great on her when she put on a lil bit more size . Enough that the gossip magazines aren not albe to slim and soften down her anymore as they frequently do when celebs look too muscular for their sick oppinion

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Yea like i said before getting muscular is one of the few ways older women can stay attractive at least to some people not everyone but it does take a lot of work so i doubt many will do it.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

It's the same old jaded twitter dwellers, who hate everyone who is better looking, or more successful than them. To these and I use the term loosely 'people', the mere existence of positive role models is a hate crime. When in reality they are the ones hating their own life and blaming others for their own failures.

100% correct.

Does anyone know what tempted Nicole to hit the weights?

100% correct.

Does anyone know what tempted Nicole to hit the weights?

She's always been fit.

From 2011:

https://i.redd.it/cnkpyjxxj9a41.jpg

From 2001:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/08/23/17/61...

God tier genetics + money + discipline + cosmetic surgery means she'll probably still be fit and beautiful in her mid 60s.

It's hilarious to see the people hating on her for caring about maintaining her looks when they're the same losers whining about how beauty standards are tough on women. They're absolutely right about that, but it's funny how they only care when it suits them.

cgsweat
Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

Apparently her diet consists of eating various types of worms...

https://youtu.be/e3UqLAtdZ04

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

Wow i am not sure if i should say anything about that on here so i will just say stuff like that is why i don't really like most big celebrities anymore.

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

Apparently her diet consists of eating various types of worms...

https://youtu.be/e3UqLAtdZ04

I've suddenly gone off her. Yuck!

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

She is more brave than me lol but good protein for build muscle

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

She's always been fit.

From 2011:

https://i.redd.it/cnkpyjxxj9a41.jpg

From 2001:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/08/23/17/61...

God tier genetics + money + discipline + cosmetic surgery means she'll probably still be fit and beautiful in her mid 60s.

It's hilarious to see the people hating on her for caring about maintaining her looks when they're the same losers whining about how beauty standards are tough on women. They're absolutely right about that, but it's funny how they only care when it suits them.

This. She has been lifting and exercising in general for a long time. She works to stay lean and muscular. It’s obvious.

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

She is more brave than me lol but good protein for build muscle

I can think of a lot of better forms of protein!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »