Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What do you think of this family photo??

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

Rachel Jaffe

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

They look like a happy family. That's about it.

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

Confusing, is this her husband and two kids or boyfriends? Beautiful but they all look the sane age 😆

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

Confusing, is this her husband and two kids or boyfriends? Beautiful but they all look the sane age 😆

I'm getting the feeling that the person in the left is the dad, others are his children

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

Incredible, who is she?

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

It's the muscular Rachel Jaffe with her husband seated and her two sons standing.

Her chest muscles are about the size of the three guys chest's put together.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

It would be quite funny if you are a man in your 20s but your mom is still way stronger than you

also i think it's a little akward to have family pics on this website it's a downside of social media we follow muscular women on Facebook or Instagram because we are attracted to them but they just want to share family pics with their friends and family it's not really something for everyone but it gets spread around anyway

some fbbs have really akward pages where one day they upload a random family photo with their kids while the next day they upload something seductive.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

It's a weird picture but not because of anything to do with muscles. Why are the parents sitting and why are they looking at each other while the sons are standing straight up looking into the camera

Aug 31, 2022 - edited Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

From the perspective of a family man her attire doesn't seem fit for this type of photo. From the perspective of my inner horndog I absolutely love it.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

From the perspective of a family man her attire doesn't seem fit for this type of photo. From the perspective of my inner horndog I absolutely love it.

That. Her dress is totally out of place, too skimpy, if I was the husband this photo would not have been posted.

cgsweat
Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Looks like she's missing 1 strap.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

I don't see anything wrong with the dress. I probably seen moms her age with her children wearing something similar. Insert shrug: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Her dress is good she should show off her work lol.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

I once saw it said somewhere that the majority of women's clothing and fashion is designed by homosexual men. There was also said that it is common among homosexual men to strongly resent the female body and female sexuality. So it probably isn't too far-fetched to wonder if those clothes are designed to embody that resentment and degrade the person who wears them.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

I once saw it said somewhere that the majority of women's clothing and fashion is designed by homosexual men. There was also said that it is common among homosexual men to strongly resent the female body and female sexuality. So it probably isn't too far-fetched to wonder if those clothes are designed to embody that resentment and degrade the person who wears them.

Yes the majority of designers are gay men but in the end women decide what to wear you can't force people to buy your outfits no matter how hyped up they maybe the consumer (women) will have the last say.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Yes the majority of designers are gay men but in the end women decide what to wear you can't force people to buy your outfits no matter how hyped up they maybe the consumer (women) will have the last say.

How wrong you are! Fashion industry is hype only, what was considered fashionable before, a couple of years later, the same people cringe to watch it.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Guys we should stay on topic or they will lock the thread but i would like to say something about fashion is it just me or has fashion not changed much since the 90s every decade before had such a distinct look but the difference between modern clothes and stuff from the early 2000s is noticeable not as big.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

but in the end women decide what to wear

Women usually look at what other women do. Including getting married, having children and then divorcing.

Women usually listen to what popular, powerful, famous or otherwise widely promoted men say, because that's what the other women are probably also doing.

If what they wear was not based on a desire to follow the crowd or compete for the attention of a chosen subset of males while avoiding accusations of being cheap or skanky from other women then you would have had a point.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I think it's hot, Sexy muscular mom with her family

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

It's the khakis and poorly-laced sneakers for me.

LOVE the door, too. Doors don't always get the credit they deserve.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I think it's hot, Sexy muscular mom with her family

Being hot and sexy is considered inappropriate and disturbing in certain places and situations. This is quite probably such a situation.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Being hot and sexy is considered inappropriate and disturbing in certain places and situations. This is quite probably such a situation.

Yeah this. I look at this photo and my thought isn't what a lovely family. I look at this photo and immediately think naughty thoughts about the mom. Not simply because she's muscular but because she's showing a lot of skin and that particular dress leaves nothing to the imagination. I mean she is sitting down and it looks like that skirt rises just a above mid thigh level. That dress is what you wear when your going out for a night in the town and you're purposely looking to attract attention. If I were the husband I'd definitely prefer to save that look for a different occasion than a family photo.

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

That is one lucky husband.

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

That is one lucky husband.

Agree

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Vassalos family in Greece

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »