Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Requests for restoring images of women who tend to morph themselves

Sep 18, 2022 - permalink

Thank you!

Sep 23, 2022 - permalink

I would like to see Lee Jin Seo restored

i second that and yuan herong

Sep 23, 2022 - permalink

I think it's quite hot that there are girls that want to make themselves look even bigger.

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Maybe write an exception where those who subscribe to blacklisted girls see them as usual if it isn't too much to implement

fp909
Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

I think it's quite hot that there are girls that want to make themselves look even bigger.

they can do that by continuing to bodybuild lol

Sep 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 26, 2022 - permalink

Or, you know, go look at the morph thread on this site...

You guys know there is one right?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/topic/9/

You know, for people who want to see cartoons...

Women who didn't work hard for that physique...

But where do you draw the line? photoshopping the face (yuan)? i don't think that's considered morphing? Pulling in the waist a little? there are so many digitally altered images being posted as the real thing, i'm not sure where the line is. But to my mind morphs are dramatically altered images, we aren't really discussing that... i'd hate to see chunmi kicked off the site for a few posts where her head has been reduced in size a little.

[deleted]
Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Time to bring back Yuan Herong

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

The site should just add a tag for morphs. Job done.

Guess what ... Everybody's present favourite, Luisa Teixeira, made a morph of herself and put it on her own IG. Why? Probably for fun. Because she was bored. Had a spare moment. The point is she's not the one posting her images to this site but when Terry the new guy arrives here and posts the morph then Luisa gets banned? Seems kind of dumb to me.

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

I know i am quite late here. But i only saw this thread today. And i believe like me, many doesn't follow the forum posts... So, I believe many could not comment on this. Anyways...

I really wish those girls were back, on soft ban... The solution is already implemented, i believe it is not a huge overhead for the moderators. Other than that, i wish there was a way to look for them (such as a tag, a specific search page, even a hidden search parameter or a thread listing who is on this list... whatever is easier).

If only there was another site as good as gwm for them...

Anyways, I know those pics are unreal, but... in reality, most of those ladies are just a platonic admiration for most of us anyways... so IMHO, i see no problem, since it is already separated from the rest.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Yuan herong, lee Jin Seo, li shuo

Sep 09, 2023 - edited Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

markbastion:

i'd hate to see chunmi kicked off the site for a few posts where her head has been reduced in size a little.

Actually if you reduce the size of the head by say 5 %, that makes her look not only 5 % taller but 16 % more massive. Who wouldn't take 16 % more mass in an instant? On a 110 lb girl that's 18 lbs of muscle for free. One could reasonably say you may think you're turned on by their muscles, but in reality you're turned on by the way they shrink their heads. I'm all for girswithshrunkenheads dot com if it'd be strictly opt-in in the search and lists.

I think morphed women and pictures should be excluded. The only limiting factors are first how to spot them and second what to do about it. I know they're cute and girly, but again, they give the wrong idea of what is possible and what is not and how Asian women put on muscle and how their faces actually look like.

b-moc (wasn't eoinmichial, I noticed):

The point is she's not the one posting her images to this site but when Terry the new guy arrives here and posts the morph then Luisa gets banned?

I suggest we always ban Terry the new guy. Other than that, I think you're being disingenuous. It is not confusing if a woman posts a hundred real pictures and one morph that is obviously a morph. But it is confusing if you have a woman with altered proportions to some degree in every picture. What you're saying is technically "argument from (someone else's) stupidity".

(Added later:)

In other words, if you are not that stupid then why assume the moderators are? Why do some people think they know how to use their brains but the moderators are somehow tied to some literal interpretation of some random statement? They don't understand the rules they're enforcing, or don't even care? Nobody has promised or threatened to ban a model based on a single morphed picture. I just can't wrap my head around the sheer childishness of that kind of thinking.

It is generally agreed that something is to be done to models who morph their pictures, depending on how serious or common it is. Rules should be tailored to achieve the best outcome. Rules are not like handing a toddler a gun and seeing what gets destroyed.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Yuan herong should return. I really don't think there's much harm to be done by having some women soft black listed. If you're not a fan of those women you're not gonna stumble into them anyway and for those who do like them it's way more convenient than say always going to the forum for morphed images.

fp909
Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

In regards to posters, if they continuously break rules there is penalty but more often then not it’s a one time thing and leads to normal postings. Occasionally threads like this will pop up, or the “why we this deleted” thread, and also modmail

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

i don't think it's posssible to moderate.

Every day it gets more difficult to discern what's real or not. In athletics they have a yes/no definitive on steroids. In this case i would guess that around 50% of the images on the site have been edited in one way or another

The head shrinking, beauty filters, just get better and better. I saw an actual photo of one of my favorite athletes and her face looks NOTHING like any of the posts or videos on the site. Her muscularity was unchanged but her face? You wouldn't recognize her.

I'm a big fan of Panjapa too but this post that's on the site HERE has been edited using head shrinking software, but you can see, when you zoom in, that the lines of the background go in front of her shoulder and her hair disappears - in places - BEHIND the metal sheet. I only did that because i know that picture's not representative of her amazing physique.

I really don't know how you police this? And some get left up and some don't. I think fair enough on the COMPLETELY computer generated, but i don't think beyond that anyone should be penalized.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

In this case i would guess that around 50% of the images on the site have been edited in one way or another

This is completely irrelevant. Nobody has ever been phobic about simple retouching.

The head shrinking, beauty filters, just get better and better.

You mean they shrink their heads smaller and smaller? I don't see them getting any better. More commonly used, maybe. They have missed the memo that human biology generally considers the average most attractive. I mean average proportions, not average beauty.

And some get left up and some don't.

That's how life is.

I think fair enough on the COMPLETELY computer generated, but i don't think beyond that anyone should be penalized.

Since the police can't always catch all the criminals, they should catch none? What kind of orc logic is this? Quality control is not actually about punishing bad quality but trying to achieve good quality. It may not feel like this to bad quality individuals though.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Yuan Herong and Seo Yi Jin have been put on the soft blacklist and had most of the previous uploads of them restored. Please report any duplicates you find.

Also, I'm locking this thread, since it's now redundant to this newer one.

Thread locked by chipperpip.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »