Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Girls whose personality is not only fitness (and don't compete)

Aug 25, 2022 - edited Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

This thread is for those girls that do not compete but are still jacked and have other interesting hobbies or pasttimes.

Although I can definitely appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get on stage, girls whose focus is not solely competing but have other hobbies and are still ripped are much hotter to me.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Nevertheless, I'd like to kick off with Rachel Pohl. She's buff but mostly creates art.

Aug 26, 2022 - permalink

This thread is for those girls that do not compete but are still jacked and have other interesting hobbies or pasttimes.

Although I can definitely appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get on stage, girls whose focus is not solely competing but have other hobbies and are still ripped are much hotter to me.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Nevertheless, I'd like to kick off with Rachel Pohlart. She's buff but mostly creates art.

Great thread idea. I feel the same.

Aug 26, 2022 - permalink

While I agree that fitness is a bad basis for a personality, I would probably argue that most girls still fit your bill. Obviously, due to social media GWMs carefully choose what part of their live we get to see and you would be surprised how much more intimate a painting or a piece of writing is to them compared to their muscles. Further, we and by we I mean the community which this website is a part of, influence the content these women will post. They curate for the muscle stuff because that’s rewarded with attention and money.

I’m honestly convinced that most muscle girls, especially those that do not compete and don’t earn their money from the extended fitness industry, have what you’re looking for, even though it might seem otherwise at first, but then again, to get the bodies admired on this page, they will need to allocate quite some time and attention away from other things.

You are probably aware of the points I raised, but in the light of this thread’s title I felt like it might still be beneficial to spell it out loud.

Aug 26, 2022 - edited Aug 26, 2022 - permalink

Nevertheless, I'd like to kick off with Rachel Pohlart. She's buff but mostly creates art.

Just for the record, her actual name is Rachel Pohl, in case anyone wants to search for more info on her. Agree 100% that she has a very impressive physique for someone who is not connected to the fitness industry. She’s a rock climber, as well as an artist, so that at least partly explains why she’s in such terrific shape.

Sep 28, 2022 - edited Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

While I agree that fitness is a bad basis for a personality, I would probably argue that most girls still fit your bill. Obviously, due to social media GWMs carefully choose what part of their live we get to see and you would be surprised how much more intimate a painting or a piece of writing is to them compared to their muscles. Further, we and by we I mean the community which this website is a part of, influence the content these women will post. They curate for the muscle stuff because that’s rewarded with attention and money.

I’m honestly convinced that most muscle girls, especially those that do not compete and don’t earn their money from the extended fitness industry, have what you’re looking for, even though it might seem otherwise at first, but then again, to get the bodies admired on this page, they will need to allocate quite some time and attention away from other things.

You are probably aware of the points I raised, but in the light of this thread’s title I felt like it might still be beneficial to spell it out loud.

Wow it's been a while!

I agree with you. While most GWM explicitly show off their muscles for likes on the socials, the intention with this thread is to put some light on girls who don't only show that they hit the gym, live a "healthy" lifestyle, and show off their muscles all the time.

Just for the record, her actual name is Rachel Pohl, in case anyone wants to search for more info on her. Agree 100% that she has a very impressive physique for someone who is not connected to the fitness industry. She’s a rock climber, as well as an artist, so that at least partly explains why she’s in such terrific shape.

Whoops, should've noticed that! I changed her name in my original post.

Oct 08, 2022 - edited Oct 08, 2022 - permalink

Another girl, Amanda Ballengee promotes herself as a painter and mountaineer. Her pics don't show her working out but she's jacked.

Oct 15, 2022 - permalink

Shylee is mostly into photography and travelling. Doesn't post much work out material, but she's JACKED.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »