Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women overpowering men on TV or in movies

Aug 23, 2022 - edited Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

I recently saw an episode of "Longmire" on Netflix in which the character of Moretti overpowers her husband in bed. She laughed while she did it in a way that reminds me of women who surprisingly overpower men in armwrestling. Season three episode eight about 1/2 way through. A very sexy short scene. I rewatched it a few times.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

Thanks Reggieiv...really good find!

AvS
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by AvS
Sep 02, 2022 - permalink

Thanks

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

The actress name is Katee Sackhoff.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for pointing this out!

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

I recently saw an episode of "Longmire" on Netflix in which the character of Moretti overpowers her husband in bed. She laughed while she did it in a way that reminds me of women who surprisingly overpower men in armwrestling. Season three episode eight about 1/2 way through. A very sexy short scene. I rewatched it a few times.

27:40 for people who don't want to search

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Do u have the video?<

No, I don't, and I do not have the tech savvy to get it. I told you where to find it. It is a very short clip, but for muscle buffs like us, it is a very sexy scene, and very realistic. If you have ever listened to women start to giggle in AW videos when they realize the guy is trying hard and can't put her down, it was the same giggle.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

27:40 for people who don't want to search

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

I remember there was a "stunt" in the first Jackass movie where Ryan Dunn fought against a female kickboxer and got his ass kicked lmao

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

That Longmire episode is so arousing. Her husband questions why she's always on top and she tells him, he has to earn is way, to get on top. He gives it all he has but she just keeps pinning his arms to the bed, laughing at him. He looked so helpless, realizing she's stronger than him. He finally gets on top but only after she admits, the only way this is going to work, is if she pretends to be weaker. Very erotic scene for guys like us!!πŸ”₯πŸ‘

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

I have to find that

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

No, I don't, and I do not have the tech savvy to get it. I told you where to find it. It is a very short clip, but for muscle buffs like us, it is a very sexy scene, and very realistic. If you have ever listened to women start to giggle in AW videos when they realize the guy is trying hard and can't put her down, it was the same giggle.

Oh it's a very sexy scene for sure. Watching him feebly struggle, while she continually pins him, giggling the whole time.

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

I watched it - it's great

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Just saw the scene and man, her giggle is everything. It is so arousing. Watching the guy struggle and Katee just giggling. I have cut the clip but I dont think I can share it here. dm me if anyone is interested

vr4
Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

https://ww7. 0123movie.net/movie/longmire-season-3-12364.html

you're welcome :)

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

https://ww7. 0123movie.net/movie/longmire-season-3-12364.html

you're welcome :)

Sorry, link doesn't work

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

a gap between the7. and 0123 here it is https://ww7.0123movie.net/movie/longmire-seas...

it would be nice to provide an indication as to where in this episode this is?

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

It’s about four posts above yours.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Just saw the scene and man, her giggle is everything. It is so arousing. Watching the guy struggle and Katee just giggling. I have cut the clip but I dont think I can share it here. dm me if anyone is interested<

The giggler is everything. As I said in an earlier post, it reminds me of armwrestling videos of Christy Rezendes at the moment she rrealizes she is going to win.

Jan 03, 2023 - edited Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

The giggler is everything. As I said in an earlier post, it reminds me of armwrestling videos of Christy Rezendes at the moment she rrealizes she is going to win.

Christy Resendes...wow!! Talk about a hot muscle girl, with so much confidence. I know exactly what you mean...Reggie. My feeling on the Longmire scene. First it's the giggle, then watching his frustrated expression, struggling against his stronger wife, then once he finally gets on top, is informed by her, that she had to pretend to be weaker than she actually is, so that he could get on top.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »