Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Unique anti-fetishes?

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

at least in my country it seems like covid is done so why bother wearing them anymore but i probably shouldn't have made this comment because it could lead to a political meltdown derailing the thread but i will post it anyway.

No problem. I second that post. My country is going down because of Covid measures, not because of Covid.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

All those food pics, girls sitting with huge plates of ridiculous food, in some cases pure fast food. I get it, you need to eat a lot with the serious training, and you can eat huge portions too, that would make other girls feeling fat, and you need to advertise this.

BUT FOOD IS NOT SEXY. No one cares what you eat and how much you eat. Why not post the part when you're sitting on the toilet taking a huge dump? Part of the same process and has about that much to do with your body.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Speaking of food i saw a muscular woman make the most disappointing content imagineable on YouTube friggn muckbangs i think it's bad enough that that content is popular in general but how crazy is it that someone like her would do it.

M76
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Buff women trying to ignore their physique and blend in, like they are ashamed of their muscles.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Buff women trying to ignore their physique and blend in, like they are ashamed of their muscles.

Ah, see, I'm totally into that. The attitude of being a regular person, but obviously jacked.

5 days ago - permalink

She has incredible pecs. She knows she has incredible pecs. She creates a pec-centric short video for her IG or Tiktok fans.

... and she’s wearing a necklace or chains with charms and attachments that completely distract from her incredible pecs that should be the highlight of the clip. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Her body, her art, not mine.

5 days ago - permalink

She has incredible pecs. She knows she has incredible pecs. She creates a pec-centric short video for her IG or Tiktok fans.

... and she’s wearing a necklace or chains with charms and attachments that completely distract from her incredible pecs that should be the highlight of the clip. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Her body, her art, not mine.

LMAo is this anyone in particular

5 days ago - permalink

Almost any Tattoo, basically anything that immediately catches the eye or draws attention. Tiny tattoos on the side of the forearm, abdomen or leg I don't mind. But anything on the hands or larger muscles is an Instant turn off

1 hour ago - permalink

I was thinking that most of the time I find lube/oil to be disgusting and kind of distracting. The effect most of the time doesn't overcome this. I kind of like just moisture/water, but I guess I prefer solid pure muscles, good tan skin.

« first < prev Page 8 of 8 next > last »