Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Unique anti-fetishes?

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Is anyone else turned off by completely meaningless things that are really no big deal at all, easily ignored, and not even your business in the first place? Care to share?

I canโ€™t explain it, but for some reason, seeing a very muscular woman - who has previously shown off her strength - essentially playing with tiny weights brings out the ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Iโ€™m not talking about a situation where sheโ€™s rehabbing from an injury or specifically using baby weight for a slow-motion instructional demo vid. Iโ€™m talking about videos she put out to promote her brand.

Just me? I guess I just love strength too much...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

When a woman wears colored contact lenses. It's distracting for whatever reason.

cgsweatโ˜…
Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Is anyone else turned off by completely meaningless things that are really no big deal at all, easily ignored, and not even your business in the first place? Care to share?

I canโ€™t explain it, but for some reason, seeing a very muscular woman - who has previously shown off her strength - essentially playing with tiny weights brings out the ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Iโ€™m not talking about a situation where sheโ€™s rehabbing from an injury or specifically using baby weight for a slow-motion instructional demo vid. Iโ€™m talking about videos she put out to promote her brand.

Just me? I guess I just love strength too much...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡

There's a photoshoot (or vid-shoot, I don't know the lingo) that FitVids did with Natalia Kovaleva several years ago where she was curling these little 10-20lb. dumbbells... with her massive arms. A little frustrating to watch but it was nice to watch her body nonetheless.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

For me it's large tattoos. Even on a stunning, muscular physique - large tattoos really turn me off.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

There is only one thing a fbb can do to make me not attracted having very short hair or being totally bald.

cgsweatโ˜…
Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

There is only one thing a fbb can do to make me not attracted having very short hair or being totally bald.

I take it you're not the biggest fan of Virginia Sanchez then? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

they probably rarely touch the very heavy ones, esp when ripped.

for me it's usually ill advised tattoos or implants.

I think there's VERY few good looking boob jobs I've seen. Nikki Fuller. Kristina Moser (blacklisted). Many times they just go too damn big and some regret it later. Mandy Squires and Shannon Courtney are my biggest facepalms.

Generally I don't mind tattoos but if you're a bodybuilder and you started BEFORE getting tattoos it's like--just wait until you retire if you want o be competitive? Sleeves absolutely ruin great biceps for me. Neck and chest tattoos on great chests make me not want to look anymore.Back tattoos on great back too. yuck.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Piercings, tattoos, fake (or just overly long) nails. Even painted nails to some extent.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

guns, fake boobs, massive tattoos (is that the entire book of Leviticus on your thigh, girl?)

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Caterpillar eyelashes

Aug 20, 2022 - edited Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Tattoos, bad skin, piercings, weird hair cuts, bad nails, practically everything.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Oh yeah def add the heavy use of filters in social media.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

socks.

i'd storm out of the room throwing a tantrum (as if suffering from a deep betrayal) if socks are involved.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Worst of all is girls who dub appalling music over their workout videos. That is the ultimate sin!

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Tattoos, bad skin, piercings, weird hair cuts, bad nails, practically everything.

**promptly exits uberbabesrule's lawn....

socks.

i'd storm out of the room throwing a tantrum (as if suffering from a deep betrayal) if socks are involved.

I was going to mention that one. For some reason, when they're in posing practice - which I'm embarrassed to admit I was even watching in the first place - the black socks in the clear heels is just one of those things...

cgsweatโ˜…
Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

So a recreation of Tom Cruise's scene from Risky Business is out of the question?

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I was going to mention that one. For some reason, when they're in posing practice - which I'm embarrassed to admit I was even watching in the first place - the black socks in the clear heels is just one of those things...

It really is unexplainable.

In an abstract situation, if I was told "Hey, I'm sleeping with men I met at the gym." My response would probably be "Of course you are, it was only a matter of time. Did you record it at least so I can watch?"

If I see socks though, "What did I ever do to deserve this cruelty?!"

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

Overly modified body (too many piercings, tattoos, plastic surgery etc.), long nails, very low fat levels and lack of overall femininity are some things that turn me off.

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

Worst of all is girls who dub appalling music over their workout videos. That is the ultimate sin!

Agreed! My interest dies immediately when the Rob Bailey music kicks in.

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

muscular women who struggle to walk in high heels

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

Recently I have noticed just how popular the smoking fetish is. For me, the moment I see smoke pouring from a woman's mouth I'm immediately disgusted.

It started from when I was a teenager. While making out with this girl she gets up and goes outside. Few minutes later she comes back and jumps my lap and comes in for more. I was happy to oblige until the smell of smoke just engulfed my nostrils. It was so strong I started to feel queasy. Since then any time I see a woman smoking my interest in her is zero.

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

Definitely: * fake boobs * huge tats

and super annoying: Portrait mode videos!!! People who do those have no clue about optics. I mean, don't the models see that their arms are not fitting into the frame during a double biceps pose?? You can always turn a phone sideways, but a computer screen is LANDSCAPE mode by default.

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

Definitely: * fake boobs * huge tats

and super annoying: Portrait mode videos!!! People who do those have no clue about optics. I mean, don't the models see that their arms are not fitting into the frame during a double biceps pose?? You can always turn a phone sideways, but a computer screen is LANDSCAPE mode by default.

there's been an interesting trend going around tiktok recently where they talk about the "millennial pause" which is 28+ people checking to see if the phone is recording before getting started (and also not editing it out before posting) and I suspect my gen is probably the last to be frustrated by portrait mode vids lol. phones have made it so kids think natively in 9x16 before ever considering 16x9 and i don't really see that changing unfortunately

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

The backward baseball cap. That's gonna be a no from me.

Aug 21, 2022 - permalink

The whole "dominate me" fetish is genuinely god awful and annoying in my opinion. In videos of this the acting is so cringe, and I get the feeling that the woman thinks so too. Except for one - Yelena Espinoza. Only because she's so campy, having fun with it, and ridiculing the idea to death so I find her entertaining.

Cindy Landolt's newest glamor/tease shtick is also so pathetic I am lost for words. I can't quite explain it, for someone so pretty to present themselves in the worst possible way. Like covering flowers in dogsh*t. Just stop with the seduction face for once, it's so ugly.

Finally, photos with captions that are a vomit of platitudes. I pretty much never read the text on IG anymore as a result.

« first < prev Page 1 of 8 next > last »