Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Your personal top 5 Onlyfans, Fanswise, Patreon, Snapchat, etc. content creators

cgsweat
Aug 19, 2022 - edited Aug 19, 2022 - permalink

Who would be your all-time favorite women across these platforms (onlyfans and the like)? These are the ones you can't help but keep coming back for more!

For me they are:

1. Angela Yeo (onlyfans - @musclegeisha)

2. Mandy Urner (onlyfans - @goddess-mandy)

3. Berni Bernadetta (onlyfans - @sweetbeast20)

4. Lola Montez (onlyfans - @fit_lolamontez)

5. Shannon Seeley (onlyfans - @shannonseeley)

I could easily make a top 10 or 20, but I'll just keep it short and sweet. These are all women who seem to offer fair prices and post plenty of high quality content. I think most will agree that Angela Yeo is the reigning queen because she puts so much effort into her content and genuinely cares about her fans.

Who is in your Top 5?

EDIT: To distinguish from the existing "Onlyfans Reviews" thread, which is a bloated 50+ pages as of now, this is meant to cut to the chase and highlight the more favorable women out there. And it also is meant to cover all related platforms, not just OF.

Sep 24, 2022 - permalink

I'm surprised no one else has responded.

Anyway for me it's

1. Angela Yeo (@musclegeisha)
  2. Berni Bernadetta (@sweetbeast20)

No one else really. Maybe NoahTrapQueen? I love Musclemermaid but her OF is more geared towards PPV content and her paid page has a lack of the content that I specifically like. I much prefer camming with her.

I do like @Beth-flex (Alzbeta Illeova) but I'm into bigger women and she's still quite small. She's cute and really good at making hot videos, her prices are also hard to beat. But she'll sometimes go entire weeks without posting so I usually wait a few months before signing up again.

Jun 05, 2023 - permalink

For OnlyFans it's 1. Gabriela Pliant @gabrielapliant 2. Jordynne Grace @JordynneGrace 3. Gabby Lyons @musclebarbievip

For Fanswise it's 1. Natasha Lee

Jun 22, 2023 - edited Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

So far I've only had a couple real female bodybuilders on my Onlyfans. It's hard to find ones that I'm already into.

1. Natalia Kovaleva - Onlyfans: @nataliakovalevafbb ($10) lots of good content, no PPV
  2. Theresa Ivancik - Onlyfans: @theresaivancik ($20) just starting out good content though, no PPV
  3. Lisa Cross - Fansly: @LisaCrossXXX ($6) lots of good content, probably some PPV
  4. Carrie June Anne Bowlby - Onlyfans: @misscarriejune (free) lots of weak content, Outrageously overpriced PPV

Honorable mentions:

1. Heather Armbrust - Onlyfans: @thespiritualbadass ($6.67) seems to have a lot of content, probably some PPV (I haven't subbed her yet)
  2. Lisa Cross - Telegram (free) lots of content (nude, sex)
  3. Cindy Landolt - Telegram (free) lots of content (non-nude) (this is for the free version)
  4. Suelen Bissolati - Onlyfans: @suelenbissolati ($15.90) seems to have a good amount of content (haven't subbed yet)
  5. Gracyanne Barbosa - Onlyfans: @raissabarbosa ($20) seems to have a decent amount of content (not yet subbed)
fp909
Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

For OnlyFans it's 1. Gabriela Pliant @gabrielapliant 2. Jordynne Grace @JordynneGrace 3. Gabby Lyons @musclebarbievip

For Fanswise it's 1. Natasha Lee

i had no idea natasha lee was still very active

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

I love the idea for this thread, the review one is necessary but cumbersome! As for me, I don’t know if I have a top ten but I’ve enjoyed some of those listed above. I may add these three to the list

Angelmusclesvip- AKA Paola Rendon. Nothing too risqué but if you like flexing and veins she has plenty both PPV and provided with the subscription. Not terribly active but a decent archive!

Musclemama1113 - Aka muscle monstress. Best pec control in the business. She also does a decent amount of discount subscription if you keep your eyes open.

Leekeyrouz69- AKA… Lee Keyrouz lol. Very decent upload rate and she stays pretty shredded almost all the time!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »