Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sophie keeps getting bigger

Aug 15, 2022 - edited Aug 15, 2022 by Chainer - permalink

This nineteen year old keeps getting bigger. I wonder how much bigger she will get.

https://www.instagram.com/sophieelifts/

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

How much food and roids and HGH is she willing to use is probably the simple answer.

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

please, what’s her @ again??

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Isn't she blacklisted or am I misremembering

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

i think so. though i’ve forgot her insta @

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Isn't she blacklisted or am I misremembering

She is blacklisted

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

@sophieelifts

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Impressive shame shes been blacklisted

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Sorry I forgot her last name. And damn this threads going to get deleted.

Chainer
Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

I have deleted the attached picture and have replaced it with a link to her instagram.

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

How much food and roids and HGH is she willing to use is probably the simple answer.

Or how much she can afford?

Aug 15, 2022 - edited Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

You guys think she's a natty? Just an honest question. Nevertheless, her progress is insane, especially that she was already quite muscular when she arrived on Instagram these 2+ years ago

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

You guys think she's a natty? Just an honest question. Nevertheless, her progress is insane, especially that she was already quite muscular when she arrived on Instagram these 2+ years ago

If you have to ask the question you're not honest to yourself. Of course she's on PEDs.

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

If you have to ask the question you're not honest to yourself. Of course she's on PEDs.

I mean, that's what I thought as well. The fact that she started so early is a bit sad if I'm honest

Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

how do girls get blacklisted? girls reach out to mods proving its them and they dont wanna be on here?

Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

how do girls get blacklisted? girls reach out to mods proving its them and they dont wanna be on here?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »