Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is this a deep fake?

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

lois.beastmode

Seems awfully similar to another deep fake that popped up around the same time.

Chainer
Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

When I googled that the first thing that came up was a comment that account left on gabbyarcade's, which is not exactly a ringing endorsement for being real.

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

@Chainer think they are the same person? The faceswapping artifacts and their physiques are surprisingly alike.

Do crossdressers who deepfake their faces even count as trans?

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

They look very similar indeed

Aug 09, 2022 - edited Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

Holy shit they are, lmfao.

Edit: The mole near the knee is correctly placed. It is approximately at the edge of the division between the shin and Calf, closer to the calf, and you can see the fold where the knee joint would pop out in the 2nd pic if the leg was contracted.

The mole on the Calf also matches, but I cropped it on the 2nd pic. Can reupload if desired.

Lois.beastmode

Gabbyarcade

Weak effort, at best.

Timeline:

Kicked off GWM

Creates new IG account

Immediately uses new IG clout-chasing old IG

old IG is the first new IG follower

C'mon, man - you didn't even try!! 🤣 But hey, if you're winning, you're winning, I guess. "Eff all these haters", right? 🤷🏽‍♂️

@herbiceps - Almost. The two accounts don't follow eachother, but the Lois one made exactly one comment on the Gabbyarcade account.

Edit: Wrong. Lois does follow Gabbyarcade, just not the other way around.

The Lois account however made their first post on Nov 10, 2021, which is actually right around the time Gabbyarcade was banned.

Rather sad, he's not even trans. Just a man pretending to be a woman.

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

What's with Gabby Arcade? I am not updated on her situation

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

What's with Gabby Arcade? I am not updated on her situation

People noticed that her face looked odd in her photos and did some digging into who she was assuming she might be transsexual. They discovered that Gabby was actually just a cross dressing man who photoshopped his pictures in an effort to swindle schmoes.

Apr 07, 2023 - permalink

People noticed that her face looked odd in her photos and did some digging into who she was assuming she might be transsexual. They discovered that Gabby was actually just a cross dressing man who photoshopped his pictures in an effort to swindle schmoes.

Dude, that's exactly what evathesupergirl is doing. Whenever I see someone share her pics on IG, I always mention it and she gets mad at me lol.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »