Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Q&A] PED Engineering & Effects

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

In answer the above... roids dont make their hands larger really. But HGH does. Its also increasing sizes of other things too kike heart etc etc. Especially bad depending on the dosages they take

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

So where do you all get your information from? Is there a specific go-to website that covers this?

I don't know much about steroids, so I can't say for sure, but from my experience about being interested in and learning about other unrelated topics, it involves reading lots of articles and pages or YouTube videos about the topic or a close or related topic, following discussion about it, and being interested in the topic or a related topic for a while. Also reading books and visiting relevant forums.

You probably aren't gonna get all of your information from a specific website. Wikipedia can be broadly helpful but sometimes the sources are not cited, meaning it's easier for someone to enter incorrect information.

There are relevant websites about the relevant topics. Websites which cover news related to that topic and blogs which talk about that topic. You can also browse forums to get information, like this place. And there are YouTube channels that talk about relevant topics.

There are also great books you can read. I once read an academic book about a topic I was interested in and it had over one hundred pages' worth of citations and I found the book to be helpful and interesting.

It took me a a few years of browsing the internet and looking for information in other places to become relatively knowledgeable (to where I was when I started) about the unrelated topics I am interested in and I would assume that would be similar in most cases for becoming relatively knowledgeable about PEDs.

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

So where do you all get your information from? Is there a specific go-to website that covers this?

Depends on what you are looking for. For educational purposes there are enough public posts to get and idea of what people are using and how. A couple of books to understand the underlying principles of juicing. Anabolic Steroids - Antony Roberts Anabolics - William Llewellyn The Steroid Bible - Steve Gallaway These are older books but a good read to understand how they work. Any of these books would be my starting point.

If you are looking to start a cycle for yourself just to built your physique, things are straightforward, just use test from a doctor. Keep it short, use post cycle therapy to bring up natural test back. Diet, training should be emphasized.

If you are looking to compete, start heavy researching on your own and find a coach. People who use steroids are not the brightest and these are black market drugs. Your health would suffer and choices might have consequences.

cgsweat
Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

https://youtu.be/UgPd30Wv_9g

I just came across this informative video about HMB. It's non-steroidal, but it seems to be fairly potent despite this. I haven't watched through this video yet, but I thought I'd share for those interested.

Has anyone else heard of HMB or have experience using it?

Sep 04, 2022 - edited Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

This scam that HMB has steroid like effects keeps popping up since the 90s. This man is a steroid user.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

https://youtu.be/UgPd30Wv_9g

I just came across this informative video about HMB. It's non-steroidal, but it seems to be fairly potent despite this. I haven't watched through this video yet, but I thought I'd share for those interested.

Has anyone else heard of HMB or have experience using it?

Check this out https://www.mysportscience.com/post/does_hmb_work

Long story short, while it can result in some strength increase, it’s nowhere near what the guy in that video is claiming. You’re better off eating high-protein food containing leucine.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »