Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Muscle Appeal

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Morning,anyone have any experience with them purchasing vids ?

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Yes. Straightforward. I had no issues with them.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

They used to be a membership site then converted to clips for sale. No problems with them buying occasional clips. I already had a lot of their older clips from their previous site. If you have some clips in mind, go on their email list and they had regular discount offers.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

OK Great ! thanks for the responses

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

They used to be a membership site then converted to clips for sale.

Yeah I have had no business with them in their current form. When they offered monthly subscriptions, it was a good enough site IMO. The women featured were generally appealing and the camerawork wasn't bad. They were lacking with photos though. I guess one major gripe I had is the fact that all their videos came with an enormous watermark, and the last 10 seconds were just an ad, which led to artificially inflated runtimes and file sizes.

Again, I haven't dealt with them in years, so it's possible they've changed for the better.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

I took out a yearly membership with them awhile back and then three months into it, they cancelled the site. It took several very frustrating attempts to get a pro-rated refund from the billing company. Not sure who was to blame, the site or the billing company? I was definitely annoyed!!! Prior to their going to VODs, I enjoyed their site though.

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

i just bought a clip from them yesterday worked well no issues

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

They have some great looking ladies with seriously defined muscles!

fp909
Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

i haven't been back in a hot minute but they had some "recent", preboob Mandy Squires when she was at her largest, Amanda Purnell, Fay Ellis, Mona Poursaleh that i hadn't seen. Didn't realize they shot with kessia mirelys too and there was some abby kianpur as well that was fresh (for me at least)

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

They seem to rebrand themselves often, so I've stopped buying or supporting them since you don't know when a site might be shut down and a new one started with the same content.

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

I tried getting a few vids from them,but my pre paid Mastercard isn’t good outside the US,which is ridiculous,so looking into other ways that will work,I don’t use CC’s and don’t put my bank info out there,thanks for the replies everyone and have a Happy New Year 🎊

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »