Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

CCBill

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

This somewhat pertains to website’s, Just wondering if anyone here has had any issues with extra charges on their cards or any other problems after joining or purchasing from a website that uses CCBill ? Also,anyone know if pre paid cards are acceptable with all sites,as long as funds are available ? Thanks n have a great day ✌🏻

fp909
Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

i believe ccbill might allow pre-paid, but i've never used it. i usually only sign up for a month and immediately cancel via CCBill so i don't get any rebills or extra charges.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

Ok,thanks,i would never do monthly auto renews,usually do 3 months at a time

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

No problems with CCBIll but the cancel and auto renewal options are usually set by the selling site so watch out for conditions there. eg some will cancel and remove access to a site the moment you cancel, while others will allow access until the current month from last payment has elapsed. Don't know about pre paid cards, never used one.

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

No problems with CCBIll but the cancel and auto renewal options are usually set by the selling site so watch out for conditions there. eg some will cancel and remove access to a site the moment you cancel, while others will allow access until the current month from last payment has elapsed. Don't know about pre paid cards, never used one.

Thanks for the info,i don't like to use my bank card in cyberland and don't use CC's anymore

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »