Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Post biceps that keep growing and BULGING in stages

Jul 25, 2022 - edited Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

One of my very favorite things to see is the girls who flex slowly and their biceps seem to bulge in stages. Just when you think you've seen them peak they flex even harder and they bulge more and new areas of definition and sinewy shapes appear. Something about it drives me absolutely crazy. They don't even have to be the biggest biceps I've ever seen, it's the extra bulging and definition that does it for me. Like they've got something in reserve and comes out when you think they've already flexed as hard as they can. It's about the hottest thing I can think of personally.

Hope I described that adequately. Some of you guys will know EXACTLY what I mean.

POST 'em up.

I will try and add as many examples as I can to this thread. I'll start with Marja Lehtonen. Watch her bicep carefully, especially on the first full flex. It's already huge and round, but then she flexes even harder at the end when you think there can't possibly be anything left and it bulges like another inch an becomes even rounder and more defined. So ridiculously sexy.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1306522/

Here is a FLAWLESS example from Alina Popa. Her arm just keeps growing in stages, just when you think it's done, her shoulder bulges and her bicep grows another inch. This is a woman who knows exactly how to flex a bicep for maximum effect.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1564046/

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

Here's another, Isabella DeMayo. More than one flex counts here. Notice when she flexes the second time her arm is big, but then she flexes even harder and it swells even more... Flexing harder and harder where the bicep noticeably gets larger or veins or new features appear or become more prominent. That's what I'm looking for.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1683741/

Jul 25, 2022 - edited Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

Here's another, SanSan. Her biceps aren't huge at all, but notice as she slowly flexes harder and harder and her bicep bulges more and changes shape and new features appear. Another good example here. Tell me I'm not crazy and you guys know what I'm talking about here.

Jump forward to the 0:20 second mark to begin.

And another fine example from Gabriela Henja. Notice she gets the tape measure around and flexes halfway, but then she squeezes and her bicep just keeps swelling and becoming more defined. Hnnggphf! The coy little grin at the end is just the coup d' grace I think.

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

@Hedgeborn…..I totally agree extremely sexy

Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

No one else is interested or has any to share I guess.

I'll definitely post more if others participate...

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2022 - permalink

No one else is interested or has any to share I guess.

I'll definitely post more if others participate...

You're probably better off just sharing then. I don't know of any videos off the top of my head. It seems to be a potentially good topic, but perhaps there just isn't as much relevant content to pull from as you thought.

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

You're probably better off just sharing then. I don't know of any videos off the top of my head. It seems to be a potentially good topic, but perhaps there just isn't as much relevant content to pull from as you thought.

Yeah...probably too specific and it takes work to find them. I'll see what else I can dig up though. Thanks.

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

Perhaps this fits the bill?

Fsg
Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

Search in youtube "Renee Toney's huge biceps". Its a 39 second video... it shows exactly what you are looking for

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink
Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

on the thinner side, but I think this fits the description of biceps that keep growing in stages

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

The Alina Popa one was the first that came to mind. Here's Erika with mind-blowing pump

Jul 27, 2022 - edited Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

Monika Berta is good at this:link text

Jul 27, 2022 - edited Jul 27, 2022 - permalink
Jul 28, 2022 - permalink

Hey def I love this too, as a matter of fact I noticed specially in Marja. Even more, I had that sensation but also it happened to me that I couldnt tell the end of the bicep, as her shoulder seemed like another huge bicep flexing, so her arm was a huge bicep moutain system.

Also something very cartoony and amazing, best kind of muscle.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Perhaps this fits the bill?

It sure does! Thanks for sharing that.

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Wow, these are exceptional. Great!

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Got another one for ya!

Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

All videos of crazy cam nurse fit the bill.

Aug 30, 2022 - edited Sep 25, 2022 - permalink

This is one of my all-time favorites as well, though I can't say I've ever seen one as dramatic or pronounced as the Alina Popa clip. Bonus points for progressively increasing vascularity! A classic clip of Rauchelle Schultz from HerBiceps comes to mind where she starts flexing her biceps and her right bicep veins go nuts. She even surprises herself with her own vascularity and comments on it. Unfortunately, this clip is no longer available on the member's site.

Progressive muscle explosion from steel bending, other FOS, arm wrestling, or weight training are other favorites of mine.

Here are some examples of growing muscles in action from bicep curls:

Heidi Worrell-Osborne

Paula Ranta (obligatory)

Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Hey def I love this too, as a matter of fact I noticed specially in Marja. Even more, I had that sensation but also it happened to me that I couldnt tell the end of the bicep, as her shoulder seemed like another huge bicep flexing, so her arm was a huge bicep moutain system.

Also something very cartoony and amazing, best kind of muscle.

Great description, yes! Almost cartoon-like. This type of flexing is definitely my favorite and some girls just nail it.

[deleted]
Oct 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »