Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The showdown with Suzan and vickie

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

Does any remember Suzan kaminga and Vickie gates wrestling classic.let me know what you think about the match. Both are amazing women

Jul 23, 2022 - permalink

Vickie had no real wrestling skill, she was just crazy strong. Suzan had a bit more skill, so could put Vickie in a few holds.

It was ok as a match. Still far better than some other, newer companies are producing today.

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Does anybody know what the 50 bucks thing was all about. And this on match was on Super Bowl Sunday.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Suzan kaminga was one of my favorite fbbs of all time the way she moved and wrestled people was so beautiful i often revisit her old videos.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Was this a Premier Productions video? Talking of which can anyone recommend the best wrestling videos?

Aug 16, 2022 - edited Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Was this a Premier Productions video? Talking of which can anyone recommend the best wrestling videos?

Yes it was and PP are still the gold standard for wrestling videos with fbbs. Crush is a little too fake for my liking, even though they have some amazing women featured.

Aug 16, 2022 - edited Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

I thought so. I have a few PP videos but although the women mostly look fantastic, I was a bit disappointed with the wrestling in some matches. Only one match that I've seen gave me value for money. I can't remember their names, but it was two very attractive muscular blondes of 5'5" & 5'6" who really went at it from beginning to end. Probably the best wrestling video I've ever seen. I'll have to dig it out to get their names. Unfortunately I haven't seen the Gates/Kaminga match. I assume it must have been good!

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

Yes, it appears that Suzan has experience in wrestling in movement but Vickie was getting the ropes thru out the match. Both lady’s breathing in shape with wanting to pin down the opponent’s skills.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

I agree both lady’s scramble in a attractive way didn’t know it was on super bowl Sunday.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

How reliable is this website, is it owned by wpwmax? Looks like the same layout and if so you do know anymore websites that sell content like that.

Yes it was and PP are still the gold standard for wrestling videos with fbbs. Crush is a little too fake for my liking, even though they have some amazing women featured.

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

How reliable is this website, is it owned by wpwmax?

Reliable as any website can be. Yes, run by the same people as WPWMax, Muscularity.com, foxes.com etc

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Yes, I can see the place ran by the same people.wrestling mixed wrestlers and so fourth.

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

I think the video is 45 mins long and the trainer is aspire by the movement on the mate

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink

Make sure once you see these 2 wrestle to the finish let me know your thoughts.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »