Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Anyone else attracted to straining/struggle faces?

Jul 21, 2022 - permalink

Ever since I can remember, I’ve been attracted to girls struggling to lift or move heavy stuff no matter the girl, muscular or not. Whenever they grit their teeth and grunt and just use all of their might is a huge turn on for me. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way. If you do, don’t be afraid to share any pictures or videos of girls struggling/straining.

Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

I felt like u. I love girls struggling. I would know some you tube channel focus in this girls.

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

I feel the same way big time. It's always been there and I'm definitely embracing it.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Not really. I don't like grimacing either eg Yelena Espinoza.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

I feel the same thing

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Love the strain!

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I find it hot. Alongside grimacing and growling.

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Yes, I love the faces some girls make while lifting.

Nov 28, 2022 - edited Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

There's probably still footage online of Kristy Hawkins attempting a 500-lb deadlift at a meet for the first time a few years back.

Ok, so the thing you absolutely have to remember about Kristy Hawkins is that she is definitively next-level at EVERYTHING she does. You will probably never meet a more meticulous, disciplined, dedicated person in your life. So when she does a lift in powerlifting, it's quite different from how many powerlifters lift in two primary ways:

1. Her form will be perfect. Textbook, even.

2. Unlike the powerlifters who beat their chests and bark like dogs before a lift, and make all sorts of noise as they struggle and strain to get that bar up, Kristy almost always lifts in absolute silence.

So when I saw that footage of her attempting to pull up a fucking quarter ton, I was awestruck by her face. Her cheeks puffed out and her entire face turned tomato red. But she still didn't make a sound. She didn't make the lift, either, but she was mere millimeters from locking out. Even watching Kristy fail is overwhelming. There's a heroic struggle involved as she attempts to lift a weight that nearly all women and the vast majority of men couldn't budge. I don't know if it was particularly sexy... I was too awestruck to think of sex. But it was staggering.

And of course, these days Kristy can deadlift much more than 500.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »