Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

interest in beginner FBB documenting progress?

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

hello, beginner FBB here wondering if i should possibly document my body progress on a thread here / what categories it could go under. i’m about 5’3 and 115lbs right now but pretty lean, been working out consistently on and off for two years.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Yes...You can also do it on bodybuilding.com cause they have stuff that you can document your progress and all on their website.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

i have never seen ur physique, but given ur height and weight, maybe figure, as an amateur. or bikini. nowadays girls in physique and bodybuilding are really huge. at ur height many would hvae 30-40 lbs of muscle on u on those divisions.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

i have never seen ur physique, but given ur height and weight, maybe figure, as an amateur. or bikini. nowadays girls in physique and bodybuilding are really huge. at ur height many would hvae 30-40 lbs of muscle on u on those divisions.

i’m not looking to compete in any divisions, im just a hobbyist. my goals are very different from the shapes in any division anyways

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

i’m not looking to compete in any divisions, im just a hobbyist. my goals are very different from the shapes in any division anyways

Are you a power lifter?

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

Are you a power lifter?

no, i just do weight training. i’d do powerlifting if my joints were better.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

What are your goals?

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

What are your goals?

honestly just getting more muscular, until i’m completely happy with my physique

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

Yea that would be interesting to see.

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

honestly just getting more muscular, until i’m completely happy with my physique

LOL, "happy with my physique", if you're in this lifestyle, I don't think your ever completely happy. At least that's my experience.... you always want a little more.

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

Definitely interested in seeing anyone document their progress. Always nice inspiration

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

Everyone loves to see transformations. Just record with stats and pics and it will be a very popular thread on here.

Feb 19, 2023 - permalink

I’m sure there would be plenty of interest!

I had a gimmicky idea that you are welcome to steal, though it’s rather high effort. If you took progress pics every day at the same time in the same place in the same outfit you could string all the photos into an animation.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »