Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscles Women who won’t let you touch their biceps 💪 🚫

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

That’s face facts, don’t we all long to touch female biceps? And for better or worse, don’t we like doing it? I didn’t finally touch a real one till I was 25. However we do have to respect their request not to touch. I don’t know if it’s my background, I’ve never seen it as a big deal, it’s not the most sacred part of the female body. It got me thinking, does anyone know any FFBs or muscles girls who don’t let you touch their arms.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

I have never heard of any girl saying she doesn't want you to touch her bicep.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Yea most women i meet are quite prudish i have never talked to a muscular woman but i would be afraid to ask if i don't know her well.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Yea most women i meet are quite prudish i have never talked to a muscular woman but i would be afraid to ask if i don't know her well.

It’s not prudish to not want random weirdos to touch their biceps.

I’ve never seen it as a big deal, it’s not the most sacred part of the human body.

What you think is a big deal or not when it comes to that is irrelevant, or whether a body part is “sacred” or not. Touching someone without their consent, regardless of where it is, is not cool.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

I always ask before touching. I can’t lie when I went to my first bodybuilding show I was a bit impulsive. Learned my lesson and made sure to ask.

I know at-least one Amber Jacobs. She’s not really a bodybuilder, she had toned arms, but not much in the bicep region. Cindy’s Rey’s made a story saying she won’t flex for other people, which I think indicates she has the no touch policy.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

It helps if you're not a weirdo and don't treat women as a sex object.

Maybe have a conversation first instead of just asking if you can feel their muscles?

I've probably asked 100 girls to flex and I've only been declined a handful of times because they were shy. The secret is, I'm not creepy and smarmy and weird about it. Perserverence helps too though. I've seen a few genuinely creepy dudes who somehow get girls to flex and give them piggyback rides and shit and post videos online. Of course I have no idea how many times they are rejected before they get one to agree so...

Chances are if you're a normal guy and you treat them like a person and have a normal conversation and take an interest in them other than a single part of their body, you will get them to flex.

If you're the kind of guy who stalks girls on Instagram and asks them if they will throat lift you or if they do sessions and angrily demand they respond to your DM's and send you pics, then you probably shouldn't even talk to women, just stay home and behave yourself lol.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

It’s not prudish to not want random weirdos to touch their biceps.

Seriously. I really wonder about some of these guys...I get super incel vibes from more than a few of our crew here. I hope that isn't the norm for female muscle fans. God help us....

What you think is a big deal or not when it comes to that is irrelevant, or whether a body part is “sacred” or not. Touching someone without their consent, regardless of where it is, is not cool.

Exactly. The fact you have to explain this is scary. If a 13 year old kid talks like that it's one thing. But if grown men are talking/thinking that way, that's concerning to say the least. Acting like women are some mysterious other species that we need to manipulate so they will do our bidding. "How dare they not allow a stranger to fondle their arms!" LMAO WTF man.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

I said if they say no, we need to respect that. Seriously. I really wonder about some of these guys...I get super incel vibes from more than a few of our crew here. I hope that isn't the norm for female muscle fans. God help us....

Exactly. The fact you have to explain this is scary. If a 13 year old kid talks like that it's one thing. But if grown men are talking/thinking that way, that's concerning to say the least. Acting like women are some mysterious other species that we need to manipulate so they will do our bidding. "How dare they not allow a stranger to fondle their arms!" LMAO WTF man.

cgsweat
Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

@scott_124787

Your comment appears as though it's entirely a quote with no reply of your own. Keep in mind any line beginning with '>'

...will be included in the "quote."

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

There's a legendary character round my way known as Purple Aki. He's a giant man of Nigerian heritage who hassles young men in the street and enquires about feeling their muscles.

I know it's "male on male" but the gender is kind of irrelevant - it's a ridiculous and unacceptable way to be carrying on.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-eas...

cgsweat
Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Well, that's an easy one. Throw the man in jail for sexual harassment.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

That’s face facts, don’t we all long to touch female biceps? And for better or worse, don’t we like doing it? I didn’t finally touch a real one till I was 25. However we do have to respect their request not to touch. I don’t know if it’s my background, I’ve never seen it as a big deal, it’s not the most sacred part of the female body. It got me thinking, does anyone know any FFBs or muscles girls who don’t let you touch their arms.

Twenty five years seems like a long time. How long have you been wishing to do it?

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

I hate admiring my age. But I’m 36 now. That first show at age 25 was in 2011. I had been waiting years. I had never, still never even done a video chat session, had barely seen an FBB in real life. That was also where I first met Amber Jacobs.>

Twenty five years seems like a long time. How long have you been wishing to do it?

And while I’m still on the subject, another ( not so much bodybuilder, but I’m pro wrestler named The Beast, for a women’s called Wow, does not touch, and let me tell you, you better not if know what’s best for you. I met her at LA Comic Con 2017, and they have the women of Wow in wrestling ring where you can take pictures with them, and they do matches through out the day. I got photos of her and asked her if I could touch her bicep, she replied in an intimidating manor “oh you wanna touch the beast.” She gave a look in her that I thought indicated yes, I reached to touch it, and she slapped my hand Met her again same convention 2018, and I asked if she could pose of video I was putting together, I didn’t say if it was bicep pose, or wrestling pose, but she started yelling at me saying goodbye. And the event staff there were concerned, one was literally saying “why are you yelling at him, he didn’t do anything.”

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Jul 14, 2022 - edited Jul 14, 2022 - permalink

If allow Touch muscles or biceps depends often on Situation or location and so on.🤔

At my work as dancer Normaly no one Touch the girls in anyway just when do some pics with fans or the stuff and there max get arm around for pose together.⏸️

At my work as expo host on booth normaly allow Touch biceps💪 and some more but it happens when walk out behind booth for having contact to the visitors,✔️ doing some muscle poses and be ready for take pics with the peolple.✔️

The booth girls that dont want this normaly stay behind booth or just pose on stage or behind barrier.⛔

When be in Gym doing my workout normally dont want to be touched from others and get interupted in Training🚫 After Training when relax at the gym Bar for expample feel biceps Normaly is OK but dont want too much attention for this in Gym😇

At younger age ( young dancer) just did not like when someone want to feel muscles was a lil bit to shy for and was not lady like for me lol (stupid i know) 😭 meanwhile be proud on that people like some muscles and love to show 💪 But a reason why many grils dont want, Know many fit dancer who think Show muscles expept abs and legs is not lady like so no touch biceps , triceps and so on🚫

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

As you said, perhaps it's cultural, but in the West, there is a HUGE difference between asking someone to show you their muscle vs asking to touch their muscle.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

If you want to feel a musclegirl's muscles that badly, book one for a session. Unless you get one of the ones who just chainsmoke and complain about their lives, you probably won't be disappointed.

Otherwise, leave the ladies alone unless they invite you. Be circumspect about asking, try to establish a little rapport first.

When I was young I actually kissed the bicep of a muscle woman I met in a club. In retrospect that was unwise. She didn't seem to mind, but she was insistent on introducing me to her friend who was a bit of a "grenade" in bro speak.

cgsweat
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

If you want to feel a musclegirl's muscles that badly, book one for a session. Unless you get one of the ones who just chainsmoke and complain about their lives, you probably won't be disappointed.

Depressed chainsmokers? Should have asked for your money back.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

To be fair I would be depressed if I listened to the Chainsmokers.

Wait, that wasn't what he was referring to, was it?

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

I never patronized one, only heard of a few on fora where sessions are reviewed.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »