Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Women doing manual labor

cgsweat
Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

Let's share some images of women taking on the physically demanding jobs! I prefer to see videos but pics are fine too. Try to avoid professional photoshoot content since posing with a tool doesn't necessarily mean that she ever uses it. One woman that immediately comes to mind is Fransesca Mujica, who works for a lawn care company, but unfortunately she doesn't want to be featured here.

But it also doesn't have to be their profession... even if it's something like moving furniture, it's good enough for this thread. For example here's a video of Amandine Kolly moving a small refrigerator in the most awkward way possible and making it look easy!

I also came across this recent image of Kimberley Both, although I'm not familiar with her at all. It's obviously not professionally shot, and it does look like she's in the middle of sawing something. Looking at her other images on the site, it looks like this might be how she makes her living so I think she's legit.

Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

Let's share some images of women taking on the physically demanding jobs! I prefer to see videos but pics are fine too. Try to avoid professional photoshoot content since posing with a tool doesn't necessarily mean that she ever uses it. One woman that immediately comes to mind is Fransesca Mujica, who works for a lawn care company, but unfortunately she doesn't want to be featured here.

But it also doesn't have to be their profession... even if it's something like moving furniture, it's good enough for this thread. For example here's a video of Amandine Kolly moving a small refrigerator in the most awkward way possible and making it look easy!

I also came across this recent image of Kimberley Both, although I'm not familiar with her at all. It's obviously not professionally shot, and it does look like she's in the middle of sawing something. Looking at her other images on the site, it looks like this might be how she makes her living so I think she's legit.

Kimberly Does professional Tree Cutting somewhere in Europe. I can't remember if it's Germany or not, but it's somewhere in the EU

Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

Vivi moving a stove

Jun 30, 2022 - edited Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Vladislava Galagan: Construction Worker...or the foreman

Chainer
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Up to cgsweat since he started the thread, but I for one would prefer pics of actual work being done rather than staged pics in a costume like Slava's above.

cgsweat
Jun 30, 2022 - edited Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Yes, agreed.

As I stated in the original post, it needs to look less like a photoshoot. To further clarify, there needs to be some kind of evidence in the photo that she did in fact do something physically laborious. In Vladi's case 2 posts above this one, I don't see evidence of that. She's just wearing a hard hat and a safety vest, which actually would be more appropriate for the "women in uniform" thread located elsewhere in the forum.

Lastly, if you do post images like that to this thread, please provide some context as to what she's doing. Maybe she was actually doing some kind of manual labor off camera? But something tells me this was not the case with Vladi.

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

This reminds me of the captain on a ferry my wife and I rode on our honeymoon in Portland, ME a decade ago. Very buff blonde lady. No pictures.

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Clara Engel

Michaela Aycock

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

What is that shes lifting? And who is she?

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

What is that shes lifting? And who is she?

A wardrobe. That's Esther Rodriguez

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

The muscles are great to look at but they are so handy and useful as well. Why any woman would actively seek to be weak and helpless is beyond me.

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

A wardrobe. That's Esther Rodriguez

Wow. Wardrobes weigh like 100 pounds. Shes really strong

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink
cgsweat
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

That's an amazing woman.

====================================

Lenka seems to be able to handle her own:

Assuming she built this as well?

Jul 01, 2022 - edited Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

That's an amazing woman.

====================================

Lenka seems to be able to handle her own:

Assuming she built this as well?

Good to see health and safety at work where she's lifting stones in flip flops 😂 I do remember seeing pics of Lindsay M doing heavy lifting yard work but unfortunately she's not allowed here.

cgsweat
Jul 01, 2022 - edited Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

It looks like Samantha Kerekes has given up bodybuilding, but her passion now seems to be working on her car. Her current IG page is dedicated to that, and there's only one pic of her, posted over a year ago.

It's hard to tell but she appears to have lost most of her muscle mass. It's not the typical kind of thing I plan on posting here, but it is somewhat related to this thread. It just has the dual purpose of being a FYI for those interested in what she's up to nowadays.

Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

It's about science ability effort I've literally seen giant sized men weaker than smaller guys built like tree stumps women around the world grandma age manually hand pumping water wells chicks running jackhammers some muscles sometimes is all show if never put to use in real world activities a great set on the bench or squat rack doesn't match up to wheel barrels of cement or shoulder hauling lumber just sayin

Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

It's about science ability effort I've literally seen giant sized men weaker than smaller guys built like tree stumps women around the world grandma age manually hand pumping water wells chicks running jackhammers some muscles sometimes is all show if never put to use in real world activities a great set on the bench or squat rack doesn't match up to wheel barrels of cement or shoulder hauling lumber just sayin

Well the work activities require other stuff. They involve strength, but also balance and coordination. They also engage a bunch of different muscles at the same time rather than isolating specific muscles the way weight training does.

Jul 01, 2022 - edited Jul 01, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

My wife doing gardening...

cgsweat
Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

Ellen Smith chopping some wood:

Jul 02, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »