Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Getting girls to flex

Jul 14, 2022 - permalink

LOL, the way you phrased it implies that the reason you don't have pics is because her calves are bigger. As in "no mere picture can contain such enormous calves"

Tbh I really don't know why I don't have them. As if we just stopped talking bout them, dunno.

Jul 29, 2022 - permalink

Hedgeborn, we are still waiting for your contribution 😀

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

They are doing it all the time on cams. Even skinny/normal girls get asked to flex

Aug 04, 2022 - edited Aug 04, 2022 - permalink

Hedgeborn, we are still waiting for your contribution 😀

Honestly all I ever did was strike up a light, friendly conversation. In the course of it, I'd just throw in "Hey you look pretty strong, you wanna arm wrestle?" You would be amazed by how many girls say yes, if you're chill and cool and relaxed and confident. If they resist or hesitate, just say "Come on, humor me, it'll be fun, I'll be gentle" or something like that. If she's bigger and/or obviously stronger looking than you, then this can come across as humor which can only work in your favor. If all else fails, offer them money. If you do this stuff in a bar or at a party or concert it definitely increases your chances of success substantially.

I'd say at least 85% say yes. If i can get them to arm wrestle, I can almost always get them to flex afterwords.

The secret honestly is confidence. The more relaxed and casual YOU are, the more they will be. You can ask people to do some pretty weird and random stuff and they'll do it -- if they like you and you exude friendliness and confidence. Get them talking first, tell them a joke, get them laughing. Make them want to please or impress you. Not everyone has the charisma necessary to put it off, but if you have some, you can develop that over time. The more you do this, the better you'll get at it. After a while you intuitively know who will say yes almost every time and you can tell who will really flex or really try to beat you at arm wrestling and who will just waste your time.

I've convinced many total strangers to arm wrestle, flex and even lift me in their arms (cradle style) or give me a piggyback ride! I've done it dozens of times over the years. I did a ton of it in college at parties, in bars, at concerts. I've asked convenience store clerks and hotel concierges and waitresses to arm wrestle and flex with a lot of success honestly. I don't do it nearly as much as I used to though. This was mostly in my 20s and early 30s, that was my peak LOL. (I'm in my 40s now). I am always checking out girls arms and physiques, I didn't pick people at random. I've gotten VERY good at spotting "stealth strength". Little signs that there is some extra power there. A sinewy forearm with a visible vein, thick, solid-looking thighs. Stuff like that.

I've found that waitresses are great. You've seen the big trays they carry. They are almost always at minimum 20-30% stronger than the average female I'd say. They also tend to be less shy. You do need to catch them when the restaurant isn't super busy though. If you see them after they carry a huge tray you can say something like "Wow, you must be stronger than you look!" or "I bet you don't even need a gym membership lifting those trays!" There's your opener to ask for a flex, arm wrestle, whatever.

I have a million of these...but I'll relate one story that stuck with me:

I was living in Oregon about 25 years ago and on a random scouting mission. I'd actually go out looking for girls actively to do this with sometimes. I stopped in a smaller hotel right off the road in a medium sized town (Grants Pass, OR). Hotel was nothing fancy, it was probably a La Quinta or something. Totally at random in this case. It was around 8 pm, no one around but the concierge, a cute dirty blonde around 5ft7 and probably 140 lbs, in her mid 20s I'd say.

I was a 22 yr old college student at the time, around 5ft7, 155 lbs. I wasn't a big guy, but not a complete wimp either, I was in decent shape if not super fit. I made some conversation indicating I had family visiting from out of town and they might stay there, could she tell me about the amenities, show me a room etc. We talked for a while, I cracked a joke or two and saw she was quite friendly. I also noticed she had big, shapely calves. I've noticed that girls who have muscle mass in one place, tend to have it in others. So before I was about to leave I just say totally at random "Are you pretty strong?" She laughed and said "What???"

I repeated my question. She said "Oh, yup, I am." nodding her head (I love getting that answer! Usually they say "i don't know, why?", but I can work with that too). So I said "Haha let's armwrestle, come on, humor me". I put my elbow down on the narrow hotel counter before she could argue and low and behold. she squared up with me!

Let me tell you, I was NOT expecting what I got. She grasped my hand and looked at me and just waited for me to pull, instead pulling against me first, So I did, slowly raising the pressure...more..and more.. And I could NOT budge her freaking arm. I could barely move her an inch. I couldn't believe it. She was trying to hold me there, exerting effort, but not a lot lol. I was blown away. Finally after what seemed like 2 minutes of this, I was like "you're unbelievable!".

She said "Awww... Believe it." Then she started to pull and I didn't have a chance. I swear to you all, I used every ounce of strength I had and I couldn't stop her. It took her about 20 seconds until she was grinding my knuckles into the countertop. I got a massive head rush that almost knocked my off my feet (some of you guys know exactly what I'm talking about)

I couldn't get enough, I was like an addict haha. I managed to get her to arm wrestle me at least 5 or 6 more times, both hands. Same result every time. I could NOT beat her. . I tried just to hold her in place one time and I couldn't even do that either! I could tell she definitely had some technique in play (I have none). I asked her about it and she said her dad taught her how to arm wrestle. Finally I asked her to flex by saying "Let's see your muscles."

She obliged happily, rolling up the sleeve of her work/dress shirt and giving me a good, solid flex. First thing I noticed was her forearms were solid and big for a girl her size. Her bicep wasn't super ripped and defined, but there was a nice big swell there, If I had to guess, I'd say at least 14" which is really impressive for an average girl. I gave her arm a squeeze since she was holding it there like she was waiting for me to and it was solid as hell. I could tell it would be. She had just a light layer of baby fat on top, nice soft skin.

Her arm wasn't rock hard like someone who lifts hardcore, it was just very, very firm and the mass was clearly there. If she actually lifted weights, she'd be incredible. She told me she rode horses regularly and did work on her families ranch nearby. I was praying no one would show up in the tiny hotel lobby to ruin my fun and no one did, I was so happy. Finally I had to wrap it up though. I was amazed in all this time she didn't seem to think it was the least bit weird for a guy in bicycle shorts (I was riding) to spend half an hour in the lobby at 8 pm arm wrestling her LOL.

I figure I just broke up the boredom of her evening so she was happy for the entertainment. Never saw her again. I went by the hotel once or twice hoping to run into her again but I didn't ask for her. I do remember her name was Krystal. If you saw her, you would never think she was crazy strong or great at arm wrestling, but those of you who have a keen eye like me would notice that she was more solidly built than the average 20-something female. You might notice her big calves or thick forearms. But otherwise, very discrete.

Anyway, I lived for that stuff. That was one of the better encounters be sure. I stayed "high" off of that one for hours afterwards LOL.

I could probably write a book with all the encounters like this I've had since high school and through college and beyond honestly. Once I figured out that I could just ask girls to arm wrestle and flex and that they'd do it about 80-85% of the time there was no stopping me hahaha.

Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

Honestly all I ever did was strike up a light, friendly conversation. In the course of it, I'd just throw in "Hey you look pretty strong, you wanna arm wrestle?" You would be amazed by how many girls say yes, if you're chill and cool and relaxed and confident. If they resist or hesitate, just say "Come on, humor me, it'll be fun, I'll be gentle" or something like that. If she's bigger and/or obviously stronger looking than you, then this can come across as humor which can only work in your favor. If all else fails, offer them money. If you do this stuff in a bar or at a party or concert it definitely increases your chances of success substantially.

I'd say at least 85% say yes. If i can get them to arm wrestle, I can almost always get them to flex afterwords.

The secret honestly is confidence. The more relaxed and casual YOU are, the more they will be. You can ask people to do some pretty weird and random stuff and they'll do it -- if they like you and you exude friendliness and confidence. Get them talking first, tell them a joke, get them laughing. Make them want to please or impress you. Not everyone has the charisma necessary to put it off, but if you have some, you can develop that over time. The more you do this, the better you'll get at it. After a while you intuitively know who will say yes almost every time and you can tell who will really flex or really try to beat you at arm wrestling and who will just waste your time.

I've convinced many total strangers to arm wrestle, flex and even lift me in their arms (cradle style) or give me a piggyback ride! I've done it dozens of times over the years. I did a ton of it in college at parties, in bars, at concerts. I've asked convenience store clerks and hotel concierges and waitresses to arm wrestle and flex with a lot of success honestly. I don't do it nearly as much as I used to though. This was mostly in my 20s and early 30s, that was my peak LOL. (I'm in my 40s now). I am always checking out girls arms and physiques, I didn't pick people at random. I've gotten VERY good at spotting "stealth strength". Little signs that there is some extra power there. A sinewy forearm with a visible vein, thick, solid-looking thighs. Stuff like that.

I've found that waitresses are great. You've seen the big trays they carry. They are almost always at minimum 20-30% stronger than the average female I'd say. They also tend to be less shy. You do need to catch them when the restaurant isn't super busy though. If you see them after they carry a huge tray you can say something like "Wow, you must be stronger than you look!" or "I bet you don't even need a gym membership lifting those trays!" There's your opener to ask for a flex, arm wrestle, whatever.

I have a million of these...but I'll relate one story that stuck with me:

I was living in Oregon about 25 years ago and on a random scouting mission. I'd actually go out looking for girls actively to do this with sometimes. I stopped in a smaller hotel right off the road in a medium sized town (Grants Pass, OR). Hotel was nothing fancy, it was probably a La Quinta or something. Totally at random in this case. It was around 8 pm, no one around but the concierge, a cute dirty blonde around 5ft7 and probably 140 lbs, in her mid 20s I'd say.

I was a 22 yr old college student at the time, around 5ft7, 155 lbs. I wasn't a big guy, but not a complete wimp either, I was in decent shape if not super fit. I made some conversation indicating I had family visiting from out of town and they might stay there, could she tell me about the amenities, show me a room etc. We talked for a while, I cracked a joke or two and saw she was quite friendly. I also noticed she had big, shapely calves. I've noticed that girls who have muscle mass in one place, tend to have it in others. So before I was about to leave I just say totally at random "Are you pretty strong?" She laughed and said "What???"

I repeated my question. She said "Oh, yup, I am." nodding her head (I love getting that answer! Usually they say "i don't know, why?", but I can work with that too). So I said "Haha let's armwrestle, come on, humor me". I put my elbow down on the narrow hotel counter before she could argue and low and behold. she squared up with me!

Let me tell you, I was NOT expecting what I got. She grasped my hand and looked at me and just waited for me to pull, instead pulling against me first, So I did, slowly raising the pressure...more..and more.. And I could NOT budge her freaking arm. I could barely move her an inch. I couldn't believe it. She was trying to hold me there, exerting effort, but not a lot lol. I was blown away. Finally after what seemed like 2 minutes of this, I was like "you're unbelievable!".

She said "Awww... Believe it." Then she started to pull and I didn't have a chance. I swear to you all, I used every ounce of strength I had and I couldn't stop her. It took her about 20 seconds until she was grinding my knuckles into the countertop. I got a massive head rush that almost knocked my off my feet (some of you guys know exactly what I'm talking about)

I couldn't get enough, I was like an addict haha. I managed to get her to arm wrestle me at least 5 or 6 more times, both hands. Same result every time. I could NOT beat her. . I tried just to hold her in place one time and I couldn't even do that either! I could tell she definitely had some technique in play (I have none). I asked her about it and she said her dad taught her how to arm wrestle. Finally I asked her to flex by saying "Let's see your muscles."

She obliged happily, rolling up the sleeve of her work/dress shirt and giving me a good, solid flex. First thing I noticed was her forearms were solid and big for a girl her size. Her bicep wasn't super ripped and defined, but there was a nice big swell there, If I had to guess, I'd say at least 14" which is really impressive for an average girl. I gave her arm a squeeze since she was holding it there like she was waiting for me to and it was solid as hell. I could tell it would be. She had just a light layer of baby fat on top, nice soft skin.

Her arm wasn't rock hard like someone who lifts hardcore, it was just very, very firm and the mass was clearly there. If she actually lifted weights, she'd be incredible. She told me she rode horses regularly and did work on her families ranch nearby. I was praying no one would show up in the tiny hotel lobby to ruin my fun and no one did, I was so happy. Finally I had to wrap it up though. I was amazed in all this time she didn't seem to think it was the least bit weird for a guy in bicycle shorts (I was riding) to spend half an hour in the lobby at 8 pm arm wrestling her LOL.

I figure I just broke up the boredom of her evening so she was happy for the entertainment. Never saw her again. I went by the hotel once or twice hoping to run into her again but I didn't ask for her. I do remember her name was Krystal. If you saw her, you would never think she was crazy strong or great at arm wrestling, but those of you who have a keen eye like me would notice that she was more solidly built than the average 20-something female. You might notice her big calves or thick forearms. But otherwise, very discrete.

Anyway, I lived for that stuff. That was one of the better encounters be sure. I stayed "high" off of that one for hours afterwards LOL.

I could probably write a book with all the encounters like this I've had since high school and through college and beyond honestly. Once I figured out that I could just ask girls to arm wrestle and flex and that they'd do it about 80-85% of the time there was no stopping me hahaha.

This is awesome. I was just at a baseball game and saw a strong looking girl carrying the beverages who comes into the aisles to sell them. It's helpful to find certain occupations or hobbies that have strong girls in them. Great story as well.

Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

This is awesome. I was just at a baseball game and saw a strong looking girl carrying the beverages who comes into the aisles to sell them. It's helpful to find certain occupations or hobbies that have strong girls in them. Great story as well.

Thanks!

I'd love to hear some stories from others too. I have lots of these myself. I'll try and think of another good one to relate if there's any interest.

Chainer
Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

That was a great post, thanks hedgeborn!

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

Totally agree it was a fantastic post, feel free to post more

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

Thanks guys, I appreciate that. I'll try and relate another one to you soon. I'll try and remember a couple of good ones for you.

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

Nice work here Hedgeborn!

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

managed to get another coworker to flex for me lately... I am suprised how easy it is if you just mentions some stuff like workout routines or more and compliment the girl on their bodies....

[deleted]
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

managed to get another coworker to flex for me lately... I am suprised how easy it is if you just mentions some stuff like workout routines or more and compliment the girl on their bodies....

I had a coworker flex on me a few months ago without any provocation on my part. She was talking about being strong for some reason, then she flexed and told me to feel her bicep. She has no idea that I'm a lover of muscle on women. I played it cool, gave her arm a little squeeze. Her biceps were decent.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I had a coworker flex on me a few months ago without any provocation on my part. She was talking about being strong for some reason, then she flexed and told me to feel her bicep. She has no idea that I'm a lover of muscle on women. I played it cool, gave her arm a little squeeze. Her biceps were decent.

playing it cool is the keay... sometimes its not easy to hide the excitement on the other hand its pretty nice that feeling an arm or commeinting a bare arm won't be a thing considereded a sexual thing like commenting boobs or butts or checking out the cleavage of a coworker which might get u into trouble. if u play it cool even though u love what u are just seeing, its great

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

In class I was sitting with my male friend and behind us were 2 female friends, one of them is my best friend. It was pretty early since we just got into high school so obviously we wanted to get to know eachother. In that class she told us she was training football. I told her that she must have some strong legs cuz of all the running they do. She said she was a goalkeeper, but the next second she straightened her leg and with her eyes she told me "Touch my calves". For a calves lover like me that was a dream come true. My god when i felt them.... they weren't crazy big but they were so hard and pretty defined. Couple days later we made a deal where i would get my abs leaner than they were if she would start training her calves cuz all she did was running and some other exercises. I got some pics of her calves if anyone would like to see them. A month later she invited me and 2 other friends to her house. Before we had to leave me and her went upstairs so we could talk about our progress. When she pulled her pants up... my eyes lit up. Much bigger, much harder. To this day i regret not asking her to take some pictures of her calves, cuz she would 100% let me. Both her and i lost our gains but soon we will be going to separate gyms and we will both take it seriously so hopefully she will have even bigger, harder and more defined calves.

pretty impressive

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

for me it was uh my 7th grade math teacher. She wasnt exercising(I assume) but she had a decent bicep muscle she said she probably got from doing chores, carrying shopping bags etc

She flexed her muscle once but I dont remember the full details

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

pretty impressive, you mustve tried this million times

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Great stories.. Some of you have bigger cones then I do.. I get asking a girl at a bar, but at work or in the street, it's just too risky anymore. Get the wrong person and your all over Social media and/or fired from your job.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

hello, I wrote this in the german section before - in german of course, and now I'd like to know if you had some encounters like I had. over the last years from time to time I got some girls into flexing, just by commenting on their arms or their sporty and fit looks. was quite easy actually if they were sleeveless and looked like they could have nice arms when flexed. some were friends or coworkers, I even ran into some flexing action sometimes n bars, clubs or in the doctos waiting room once.

do you guys have any stories to share where u made a lady flex for you? or could even feel those guns? I am curious

I once made my friend flex her biceps, but on live Instagram. From the very beginning I already knew that she had muscular arms even though she never showed it, she was very, very shy person, but she have veiny arms in some of her photos

I have asked her to flex several times but she never wants to, but everything has been clear when one day she finally flex her biceps, and it looks very hard for her age, her biceps are even looks split into 2 like she have 2 biceps in one arm and they look very hard and big. I recorded it if you want to take a look, and it really blew me away because she's only 22 years old and very sweet and beautiful, but also very muscular

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

A few months ago I was working in a factory and I got to meet a lot of cool girls, one of them had fairly nice muscles. Nothing huge, just some smooth curvy lines going from her shoulder down her bicep and forearm to her wrist. I was tempted to compliment her on her arms, but I didn't know how she would take it. Some girls are embarassed to have bigger arms, and I don't know how she would take it, even if I meant it as a compliment. I would have to make it really obvious that I do actually like how she looks, but then again, she already has a husband and I don't wanna make it look like I'm trying to hit on a girl that's already taken. Maybe I should have said something anyways, but I'm too introverted, unfortunately. Oh well, I still see her from time to time, so I still might get to tell her how nice her arms look. I still got to see her flex when she was putting a rubber band on her hair. Her biceps was more defined than I expected lol.

There was another girl that seemed quite strong, I remember her carrying boxes like they weigh nothing, but she had higher body fat, probably around 26-28%, so there was no visible muscle in her arm, but I can bet she's a "sleeper".

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Oh and also I got my younger cousin to arm wrestle me, she agreed and gave me a good match (to this day I suspect she might have lost on purpose), but I was extremely light-headed afterwards and I'm worried she might have noticed that. Never expected female strength was such a strong drug lol.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I once made my friend flex her biceps, but on live Instagram. From the very beginning I already knew that she had muscular arms even though she never showed it, she was very, very shy person, but she have veiny arms in some of her photos

I have asked her to flex several times but she never wants to, but everything has been clear when one day she finally flex her biceps, and it looks very hard for her age, her biceps are even looks split into 2 like she have 2 biceps in one arm and they look very hard and big. I recorded it if you want to take a look, and it really blew me away because she's only 22 years old and very sweet and beautiful, but also very muscular

Can you show the record?

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Well u can show it if u like

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Well u can show it if u like

I will message in your private then, i dont feel right share it here lol

[deleted]
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I will message in your private then, i dont feel right share it here lol

I wouldn't mind if you private messaged me that, too. :)

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I wouldn't mind if you private messaged me that, too. :)

Me as well please

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »