Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Assorted Competition Photos & Videos (Bikini, Figure, & Wellness)

cgsweat
Jun 22, 2022 - edited Jun 22, 2022 - permalink

A lot of you seem to be itching to have this thread, so I'll go ahead and start one up! Unlike the other thread I made (which focuses on the larger women), this one is focused on Figure, Bikini, & Wellness.

I'll start with this exceptional footage of NY Pro Wellness champ Sunny Andrews (shot by Gilco Productions):

Also these stunning photos of (left to right) Bikini champs Elisa Pecini, Lauralie Chapados, and Janet Layug:

cgsweat
Jun 23, 2022 - permalink

Hattie Boydle at the 2019 WBFF World Titles:

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Yarishna Ayala (Wellness)

Here's two of the best action shot photos I've seen for Wellness yet.

Jun 26, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Wilkins, one of the best figure competitors of all time. Definitely in my Mount Rushmore of figure competitors!

cgsweat
Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

IFBB Wellness Pro Renee Jewett at the 2021 Chicago Pro:

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

Don't remember which show this was, but this is Meriza Deguzman (figure) during the one-piece swimsuit era (who remembers those days?! 😉)

Jul 12, 2022 - permalink

I know Juliana Malacarne became a legend via women's physique, but her figure look was downright insane at the time. With how she looked then, with a bit more tinkering, she could do very well in Wellness now!

Jul 19, 2022 - edited Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Tasha Vanderberg

A couple of photos that would probably not make it on the main site.

cgsweat
Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

Julia Champlin won the Figure division at the Chicago Pro:

jchamp29_ifbb_pro:

⭕️lympia here I come!! Im over the moon with excitement right now. I’m so proud of the physique I have built, but the biggest thing I am proud of is my mindset leading into this show. I’ve always struggled with self doubt and am incredibly hard on myself. This time around I just let myself enjoy the process, reflect on each day and clap for myself for the work I have put in for years. Your dreams only come true if you allow yourself to believe and go after it! 💜

@workingclassbeast asked me yesterday what my favorite part of the show was and I told him this moment right here when I first went out for my individual routine. Stage fright usually gets in the way of me enjoying a moment like this. This time around I was excited to go out there and do my thing. I just love the routine my posing coach @officialcakefactoryfitness helped put together for me. I cannot express enough thanks to Cyd for helping me get out of my box, you put my confidence on another level! I’m so proud of the improvements I’ve made in my stage presentation this time around, but still lots more to work on. Can’t wait to keep learning from the greatest!

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

Lena Johannesen has not stepped on stage since 2004. This weekend, she stepped on stage at the 1st-ever IFBB Masters Pro World Championships. She took 6th in Figure Masters over 40 and 2nd place in Figure Masters over 50. To me, she brought a better look today than she did back in 2004!

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

Laura Bader, little sister to Ashley, competed for the first time this year. Given her family genetics I wonder how far sibling rivalry will take her physique.

cgsweat
Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

Wellness competitor Tere Calero at a couple of recent competition. She won her pro card last weekend at the Colombia Pro (Yarishna Ayala is also pictured)!

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

Christine Pomponio will be back onstage for the first time since 2006...but it won't be a fitness stage. She will compete in the Petite USA pageant. But I have a feeling she will be among the fittest ladies (if not THE fittest lady) on that stage this weekend! She definitely opened the door for the smaller competitors in figure!

Aug 11, 2022 - permalink

Amazing pictures, where do you all get such high def?? Also I would love to see some Angela borges glutes

cgsweat
Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

Wellness competitor Maegan Sykes [listed on this site as Maegan (maeggatron_)] at the 2022 NPC Phil Heath Classic where she placed 2nd in her class:

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Of all the women that won a Pro Card for figure at the NPC North Americans on Friday night, my personal favorite by looks goes to Charlene Akhurst of Canada. She has a LOT of muscle someone with her height. She won her pro card in Figure Masters Over 40 Class E. She also placed in the top three in Figure Class F(3rd), Figure Masters Over 35 Class E (2nd) and Figure Masters Over 45 Class C (2nd). I have a feeling her look will make her a fan favorite in the IFBB sooner than later.

Sep 04, 2022 - edited Sep 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by pramitsen2008
Sep 06, 2022 - permalink

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Many folks have become quite in awe of the physique Bianca Siles has developed lately. I'm one of those as well. I don't have the right words to describe how insane this video of Bianca is so I'll just leave it here and let the video do all the talking for me.

https://youtu.be/4UknmQbC8p4

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Many folks have become quite in awe of the physique Bianca Siles has developed lately. I'm one of those as well. I don't have the right words to describe how insane this video of Bianca is so I'll just leave it here and let the video do all the talking for me.

https://youtu.be/4UknmQbC8p4

Figure girls are getting big...

cgsweat
Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Luisa Teixeira at the 2022 Olympia-Brazil, where she competed in Figure:

cgsweat
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Blanca Siles and Rhea Gayle competing at the 2022 San Antonio Pro in figure:

Full vids found on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UknmQbC8p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjf8XotdJDE

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

While Bojana Vasiljevic is not the biggest figure competitor, her shape and proportions make her a standout. To me, THE best shaped competitor in figure right now!

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

Her legs rival those of Hattie Boydle for perfect shape and proportion.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Felisha Livezey

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »