Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do you prefer muscular arms or muscular legs?

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

You can't say both.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

I am a huge leg man the legs are the first thing i look at i always loved strong legs i also like strong arms but not as much

It's rare to see a woman with big muscular arms a lot of women have strong legs but average arms so that makes women with strong arms very impressive but i still prefer legs.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

You can guess preferences when you explore someone’s favorites. It is quite obvious whether you are arms lover or legs lover.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Yes!

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Both

I can say it I can say it 🥳🥳 🤡

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

You can guess preferences when you explore someone’s favorites. It is quite obvious whether you are arms lover or legs lover.

True, but I'd rather not comb through thousands of users' favorites.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

I would have said arms without a doubt before but after having a session with a fbb, would say legs. they are amazing. hard and big, and extremely powerful.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Often the focus and prefer to see/flex legs or arms depends on Situation or location.

At my work as dancer always focus is on legs and people like to see me presenting legs most , some ask for arms too but Show legs is main.

At my work on Fitness and bb expos most the focus is on arms and get most asked for flex them legs yes too but most liked is arms

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

As it's more unusual for a woman to have strong arms, I prefer arms, but only just!

[deleted]
Jun 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Legs

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Definitely arms

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Love some arms especially triceps forearms traps delts tone back sweeping thighs 😋 calves etc +asian I'M DONE 🤯👍

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Love me some ripped, veiny arms any day.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

I prefer arms.

But:

big arms - skinny legs = no

Skinny arms - big legs = yes

Strange thing now that I think about it. But in the end for me it's arms with at least some kind of balance with the legs.

For example Emma Hartley for me is not attractive.... Too skinny legs compared to her arms.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

biceps all the way, legs is important, but I seem to turn my head faster when I spot some biceps on a girl in public or the gym.... every chick has some decent legs nowadays... biceps seem to be more uncommon therefore making it more desirable hahaha

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Huge arms. Rounded delts are a godsend

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Arms…..Arms…..Arms

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Defo arms. Arms alwyas catch my atention wherever I am. A lot of girls/women still prefer to workout on their lowerbody more so I just find arms more attractive and something more unique. Huge arms just look great :D

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

It used to be arms for me until I saw Julia Caseres, now it's a toss up.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Both 😏

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

I think it does depend on the mood, sometimes legs are just mindblowingly hot and sometimes arms are sexy af.

In general I feel like legs are more feminine and arms are more masculine.

You can often see a woman with muscular legs (not bodybuilder level, but still impressive)

But you'll never see a woman with huge arms unless she's a bodybuilder

Jun 26, 2022 - permalink

Definitely arms.

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »