Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ana Torota, stats?

Jun 18, 2022 - permalink

I stumbled onto a number of videos on YouTube, years ago, from "Vitamin Princess" who I eventually discovered was Ana Torota (or Ana Carolina Lopez).

I see there are some videos and pics of her posted here as well (although a few I saw really look like they may be someone else and mistakenly labeled as her)?

Anyway, I really liked her older video content because it looks like she got started and built her muscles just using whatever heavy items she could get ahold of (water jugs for water dispensers tied to a bar to make a makeshift barbell, compressed air tanks, concrete planters for plants, etc.) And she liked using guys as weights too. Even after it looks like she started competing in Physique competitions (maybe 2018?) and was going to a real gym, she was doing stuff like giving guys rides on her back while doing pushups or doing glute bridges with a friend sitting in her lap along with a barbell.

I think her Instagram said she's just under 5'2" but I've never seen her weight mentioned? It looks like she put on a little bit of mass in any of her more recent photos vs the original home workout ones. But I'm really curious what she weighs in at, seeing how easily she was pumping out pushups with good form with a 260lb. guy on her back.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »