Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Would you bodybuild if it guarantees you could date a female bodybuilder/muscular woman?

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

I would not. My whole fantasy to date a fbb is that she is bigger and stronger than me.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

I could TRY, lemme put it that way. I'd be willing to try for a bit, but I know it's something that I probably wouldn't be able to maintain and all it would take would be a week where it's tough at work and I'm all "I guess one more rest day wouldn't hurt..."

Then that would be it. I'd definitely have to enjoy every aspect of being with an FBB for the short amount of time it would probably end up as.

All that said, regardless, I'd like to be in some kind of shape for a potential FBB. Even if it was just a session, I'd still like to not be schlubby and be somewhat in shape. I feel like it would be an unfair ask for a super fit woman like that to be with me and my body totally gone to seed.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Yeah nah I’d absolutely not, I am not taking PEDs for someone who isn’t even guaranteed to have a good personality

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Already did that, so yes :))

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

A guy that can pull regular girls can pull muscle girls too. However this in not the topic set by the original poster. Those you can sleep with a lot of girls don't need to step into a gym.

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Flip the scenario on its head and you will find a huge presentage of non training women that eventually took up competition when they got into a relationship with a male BB.

Those relationships also don't tend to last.

Jun 22, 2022 - permalink

> Would you do that?

Personally, I already workout some, but the answer to that question would be no. If she demands that I make some serious lifestyle changes ("training heavily 6 days a week") for her to even consider dating me, she's not worth it. I wouldn't expect her to make changes like that in her life. No good relationship ever started with "I don't like you for who you are, you need to change to satisfy me."

I agree and share this comment 100%. ha ha ha ha ha ha

cgsweat
Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Somewhat related... Yelena Espinoza's own advice on asking a "fitness girl" out:

https://youtu.be/HxIFyfbyb80?t=140

Spoiler: You will probably need to hit the gym.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Yes. Because I already wanted to be a bodybuilder. Not only would it more likely be a path to be with a muscle woman, but also she would be a necessary catalyst to push and encourage me. It’s rough doing it yourself.

Jun 24, 2022 - edited Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

No, the bodybuilding culture and fitness industry is weird as fuck. Work out regularly? Yes! But actually partake in it? No way! It's as weird and carny as fuck as the professional wrestling industry. Would definitely love the chance to get in bed with an attractive female bodybuilder though. But that's it. I'll settle for a harem of female bodybuilders featuring Dani Reardon, Cindy Phillips, and Denise Hoshor in their primes! 😂

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

I wouldn't take up bodybuilding at all for the sole reason being that I don't have the discipline to maintain that kind of lifestyle, let alone use that outlet to try and attract a muscular woman. I like lifting weight but I don't consider myself to be a gym freak or a gym rat. It has been a while since I have been. Thanks work. My plan is to go back to regain my health and strength that I loss from being sick and injured. I'm looking for a nice woman and if she just happen to have a substantial build on her, that would be a bonus. But no, I am not going out of my way to narrow my prospects to just a woman with big ripped muscles.

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

Nope.

I'd rather be eternally single than try to keep ahead of the wall of toxic sludge resulting from trying endlessly to please someone, like an abused puppy licking the foot that kicks it.

We're speaking of reality and not some jack-off fantasy, right?

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »