Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Cute, Sexy, Beautiful: The 3 Categories

[deleted]
Jun 09, 2022 - edited Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

Talk in chat got me thinking about this. In my opinion, there are three distinct classes that women fall into: Cute, Sexy/Hot and Beautiful. I've not seen many people talk about this and there seems to be differing opinions on what they mean. Also note, there can be overlap. You can have a sexy girl that's beautiful or a sexy girl who's also cute, for example. Let's see what y'all think or feel free to post and I can categorize if you aren't quite sure.

Cute: A sort of innocent or "girl next door" look. Typically the far end of the feminine spectrum as these girls will be "natural" most of the time and have softer curves. Example:

Sexy/Hot: These are the girls that INSTANTLY turn you on. Typically look a little more "down to clown," and really play up a sensual aspect. They also tend to have a very "extreme," fetish feature - think extremely big, vascular, shredded, etc. Example:

Beautiful: This category tend to be objectively pleasing/aesthetic to look at and will typically have some sort of natural feature that sets them apart, be it symmetry, eye shape, etc... This is probably the rarest group. Example:

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »