Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

If all these sites are getting shut down could you ask the bb in an email if they do flex videos

Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

So if muscle sites are getting hard to find then why couldn’t someone DM the person and ask them politely IF they make flex videos? I know it seems risky cause you don’t know how the person will react BUT really in a way what do you have to lose . All they can say is NO and maybe call you a mean name ( and if that’s their reaction towards you do you even wanta follow them as a fan after that , Probly not) if the say no I’m sorry o don’t make videos like that . No harm no foul 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I’m looking at this with to much of an open mind BUT I do believe if anyone is will to watch , support and even help you financially with your bodybuilding you should always show them with kindness and respect With out fan there would be no stage

Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

I’m not judging you, but I would never do that for so many (for me) obvious reasons. If they want to flex for money they will somehow let you know. If you don’t know I say leave her to herself. I don’t see how it will help you to be called mean names and be happy with yourself.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I don't really use much else but just curious which sites are shutting down and why?

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I don’t use them either , this is what I was reading through the headlines on the forum. But I’m curious about them . I’m not very good with computers or technology. I way way better at pushing weights 😅 . But recently I’ve found myself spend way more time on my own. Like way more the usual . I’m ok with spending time on my own BUT I came across this website and I’m really LOVING it I had no clue this many people actually like and live muscles And not just muscle MUSCLE on females 💖💖😭😭

I really thought I was on my one here for a minute I live my muscles and have been told many times they aren’t nice and they even look gross . BUT then I found this page !!! 💖💖💖 this is def help me feel a lot better . I just wish more people could be like this Muscle loves

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »