Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

[Reviews] Muscle-women alternatives to Onlyfans

cgsweat
Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

As some of you may already know, a lot of women out there use alternative sites to OF, including but not limited to Patreon, Fanswise, Manyvids, Manyfans, Clips4sale, etc.

This is the thread to ask about these women. I'll start with @steph.the.bodybuilder. She lists a Patreon link in her bio, but nothing else. Anyone have a review of her?

cgsweat
Jun 07, 2022 - edited Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

Marilyn Yee would be another one I'm curious about. She has a Patreon, and she does HBC, but has no OF. Linktree is found in her bio.

fixed grammatical error
cgsweat
Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Karla Sanchez has a Fansly page (I have no experience with that site at all):

https://fansly.com/alejankar/posts

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

www.fantime.com/jessica6trem

cgsweat
Jun 19, 2022 - permalink

www.fantime.com/jessica6trem

What kind of content can we expect to see there? Anything that we wouldn't see on IG?

Jun 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by herbiceps
Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

What kind of content can we expect to see there? Anything that we wouldn't see on IG?

its nothing like her ig. id highly recommend

cgsweat
Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

How about Stephanie Watts? Her Patreon might be worth looking at...:

https://www.patreon.com/StephsBodyArtwork

She doesn't have an Onlyfans.

cgsweat
Oct 27, 2022 - permalink

Anyone know anything about "telegram?" I assume it's similar to snapchat...

I ask because this is Katyukha Kuznetsova's preferred site for posting NSFW content.

Jun 06, 2023 - edited Jun 06, 2023 - permalink

Hi I’m NiceMuscleGirl on hbc I erm … got banned from only fans so I’ve jumped in to see what others do Fansly is the second largest from what I’ve seen … .. was that fan time Jessica - curvy muscles ?

Telegram is a messager app like WhatsApp … no other info really although I’ve sent some huge video files on there so maybe more for custom videos …

Jun 07, 2023 - permalink

its nothing like her ig. id highly recommend

Go to the site and she’ll describe exactly the type of content that will be posted. Never rely on some person making a recommendation. They are probably getting something for shilling for the site b

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »