Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Doesn’t matter how people treat you cause the way you look

Jun 04, 2022 - permalink

I get looked down on often for the way I look I live in a small town Canada Have tattoos and muscles aren’t seen in the greatest light . I get looked at funny and talked down to often . I get guys telling me I look like a man ( I def d NOT ) and talk down to constantly I LOVE pages like this 💖 where people show LOVE and appreciation towards the muscular individual 💖 for me this really helps my lifting and my vision and it’s just NICE knowing that there are some people like me who just LOVE big muscle look . I appreciate and love all my followers on social media sites and anyone who helps support my bodybuilding dreams . Treat everyone the way you’d like to be treated , so I try to treat everyone with kindness . If anyone wants to talk or discuss anything bodybuilding related I’m there ! Count me in!!

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Wow, great to have you on the site Steph! All the best to Canada!

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Welcome! You'll find a lot of people supporting your bodybuilding ambitions here.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Thanks guys ! I love Bodybuilding and it’s my mission to show others that there are GOOD people in the old sport!

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

You are cool you work very hard and you are strong you deserve respect i wish there where more women like you you seem friendly a lot of women don't like this site for no good reason but you are nice to your fans.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Sadly the concept of minding one's own business is something many people have no understanding of.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

You get the attention because you deviate from the average, and some folks don't know how to process that.

Can't understand the mannish comments; you're not a freaky roid monster, but rather the picture of an athletic, muscular woman.

Might be magnified by the "small town" thing. I'm small city Canada, and I rarely see a muscular woman outside of my gym.

In the end it's always just best to stop giving a damn what strangers think about you. You know your worth.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Thanks guys ! And I agree more bb woman should be on this page . And you should always answer everyone’s messages ! I don’t get that Like I show love to anyone who supports my bodybuilding I answer all messages And if I get a strange message ( Wich I never do) all you have to say is can you please not send me messages like that . I tell ya , we live in a weird world

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

I’m so sorry about that! I’m very lucky and get shown nothing but love and support from this site

Actually this site has helped my self esteem so much I feel like I’m finally in a spot where people appreciate muscle and don’t talk down about it I can only say lovely things about this site 💖 it’s been a blessing to me

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Your attitude and outlook will take you far. Many people on here have got your back. Stand proud!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »