Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What’s up with Colette Guimond?

May 28, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know if Colette Guimond is still active? I thought about it and realized I haven’t heard a peep about her in over a year

May 28, 2022 - permalink

She is probably going to quit because she is 60 years old now.

May 28, 2022 - permalink

Too old I think

May 28, 2022 - permalink

Her page is still up on wb270. Her email is listed if you want to find out directly from the source.

May 28, 2022 - permalink

She somehow scares me… I heard she often got mad in sessions and really beat up some guys

May 28, 2022 - permalink

Wrong, she’s super cool, I’ve been with her. > She somehow scares me… I heard she often got mad in sessions and really beat up some guys

May 28, 2022 - permalink

She somehow scares me… I heard she often got mad in sessions and really beat up some guys

Have a hard time believing that. I think you may have the rumor confused about someone else. I had heard that about Miss Melissa. Colette will talk your ear off but almost seems timid when she's interacting one on one.

May 28, 2022 - edited May 28, 2022 - permalink

Nah. I sessioned with her nearly 10 years ago and she was really nice. Kind of kooky in a Heather Armburst way, but definitely fun to be with and very friendly.

She's also pretty short height-wise. Despite her size and strength, I doubt that she'd have an easy time "beating up" guys. A lot of people think big muscles equals good at fighting, but that's absolutely not necessarily the case.

I don't want to fight any women ever, but I'd rather be in a ring with most of the huge girls (Andrew Shaw, Amazonka, etc) than Sheena Wrestler. She's probably half my size, but would definitely kick the s*** out of me.

May 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 28, 2022 - permalink

Nah, she’s just Gen X Québécois, it’s the vibe they have.

May 29, 2022 - permalink

1st of all , she's not really gen x anything..... as previously mentioned she's around 60 years old.

2nd of all, i read elsewhere she was having health issues. i hope that's not true or is being addressed.

May 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 29, 2022 - permalink

I think Colette is like 5-1. She isn't going to beat anybody up. I didn't know who Miss Melissa was, so I had to look her up. You'd have to be pretty small for her to beat you up. Or, want to be beat up... Which unfortunately is what many on this site want.

I don't think you really know who Miss (Ms) Melissa is. She's a top level FBB who has produced some amazing lifts during her training videos. It's not her height we're concerned with DC. If she wants to bend you in half she can do it. Reports during some of her early sessions says that if you wanted a rough session... she's the one.

May 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »